sadmanbarty

Agent Nucleus is disgruntled and has launched a one man insurgency.

It has fallen upon me to end this despair. To end this chaos. I dream of a dissensus that can prosper in peace.

Reach out in the spirit of reconciliation. Of cooperation. Of understanding.

The hand of history is upon our shoulder

sadmanbarty

agent you said some things that were construed as paedophilic. many of us saw it merely as something to play with and joke around with and as such proceeded (and still do) proceed to give you- if you'll excuse my language- a thorough, good natured ribbing.

other's believed your comments represented your true feelings and compulsions. bear in mind that we don't actually know what life experiences people on here may have had.

the best thing for you to do is to just get back to normal. don't mention it. stop telling everyone they're cunts. stop saying the forum's shit. just be a normal poster and gradually anyone who was genuinely upset with you will soften.

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
Okay fine, just to clear some things up. 1) I never called anyone cunts, and never resorted to name calling. One exception: I said thirdform was an idiot and I will not apologize for, or walk back, that statement. However I was called a cunt at least a dozen times and, what, I'm supposed to believe now that was "good natured"? Please. 2) No one wants me here, you lot cannot handle the electricity I generate (few can), it just fills people with hate, 3) I would accept this olive branch if thirdform would quit using the word "nonce," or if he would answer the questions posed here, but we all know that isn't possible. And finally, ffs, I am not a nonce, can't stand noncery in any form, but I am holding out hope that "Generation Z" or whatever can change the trajectory of civilization because the X'ers and Millennials have completely fucked us.

If I come back to post, I'll lay off the militancy and stick to nonsensical non-sequiturs which have always been my bread and butter. And don't take it personally that I think the discourse on this board has turned to shit since I left 10 years ago, because I think all discourse - political, cultural, social, etc. - everywhere on the planet has followed the same spiral trajectory, and it's just irredeemable.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I'm not answering your questions because no good will come out of them apart from you laughing from on high. I could but I choose not to. so much for your precious freedom of speech when you clearly indicate that you want to phallically dominate *not literally with your microwillie, i hasten to add* people (now there's something for the psychoanalyst academics on this forum to chew over!)

As for cunt, everyone is called a cunt in London. you're deluded if you think you have more London in yourself than us if you can't even get this basic truism right. really embarrassing.

If you don't want to play, then fair enough. But noone wants a wannabe leader barging in pretending to boss people around.

Last edited:

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
agent you said some things that were construed as paedophilic. many of us saw it merely as something to play with and joke around with and as such proceeded (and still do) proceed to give you- if you'll excuse my language- a thorough, good natured ribbing.

other's believed your comments represented your true feelings and compulsions. bear in mind that we don't actually know what life experiences people on here may have had.

the best thing for you to do is to just get back to normal. don't mention it. stop telling everyone they're cunts. stop saying the forum's shit. just be a normal poster and gradually anyone who was genuinely upset with you will soften.

noone's upset with him. seriously this ain't conflict resolution so much as saying either stop trolling and be welcome, or gtfo with your smug condescending i want to be an aristocrat but I am a yank guilt complex.

And now barty, with the most good natured ribbing and you know this is said with the utmost loving: :love: stop being a mediating new labourite business cunt!

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
now agent could be like ah i got you but he's already shot himself in the foot by constantly implying I'm on drugs. that may impress recovering ex-Ben Shapiro fans but noone else. freedom of civil discourse *so long as you are servile*

Last edited:

sadmanbarty

by the way, it's mainly been me banding 'nonce' around in the tags and all that.

i apologise for being insensitive.

pedophilia is at the centre of the uk's cultural discourse. over here everyone calling each other pedos is just part our everyday social interactions.

'nonce hunting' is our national pass time. you have the super bowl, we have operation yewtree.

sadmanbarty

"you were trying to meet a child for penetration"

"not for penetration, i was just meeting him to talk to him"

"what, about blow jobs?"

*resigned nod* "yeah"

"you said you wanted 'to drink his cock'"

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
We had something similar in the oughties, To Catch a Predator with Chris Hansen. Enjoy it while it lasts. Still not sure why the pedo-hunting craze died off so quickly in the States (show ran for maybe 4 years, was hugely popular, then just vanished). But I'm getting it now, even funnier in a British accent and the devastated looks on their faces like "me mum's gonna break me balls and feed them to me innit she? boo hoo hoo!").

And c'mon man, Charlie Sheen? Too soon :(. The guy got AIDS and we all feel just awful for him.

Heh just kidding keep them coming.