Tolouse Low Trax plus Invisible City at Music Box Lisbon on 27th June

IdleRich

IdleRich
As it says.... 8 euros entry

Er, can't seem to get the flyer to work but you can see it on the Music BOx website here....

https://musicboxlisboa.com/mb/#

Under the leadership of TOLOUSE LOW TRAX, the Salon des Amateurs has established itself as one of the best nightclubs in Europe to listen to music that breaks down barriers. DJs such as Lena Willikens, Vladimir Ivkovic and Jan Schülte danced there, keeping the dancers open-minded until 7am without compromising the rules of dance music; As the club's reputation grew, DJs from all over Europe kept clamoring to play in this little corner of Dusseldorf, knowing that they could take more risks and that their strangest music selections would be heard. Lizatron and IdleRich (Invisible City) performed at the Salon des Amateurs for the first time in 2014, marking the beginning of a long friendship with Tolouse Low Trax.
The Salon's reputation made Tolouse Low Trax increasingly popular as an artist, playing live throughout Europe. However, it is much rarer to hear him play records that set the tone for what would be the Salon. Now, on July 27th, Invisible City bring Tolouse Low Trax for his first DJ set in Portugal.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Er, I do get what you mean. It could almost be seen as some kind of anti-advertising; the way I failed to get the flyer there, the way I totally randomly and erroneously wrote BOx instead of Box, the way it's in the wrong country.
But really, you never know who might read it, you don't know who lurks or where they live or even where the regulars live. I only recently found out that Leo is Portuguese for example (although he - rather selfishly - doesn't live in Portugal) and also of course it is a holiday destination so it's not totally beyond the realms of possibility that someone from the board or who happens to read the board will be there at that point... or maybe even a friend of someone is going on holiday and they might say "You are never gonna believe this, but while you're in Lisbon Idle Fucking Rich is playing!".
It's not really the idea that anyone in the UK will see this and go - that's it, I'm buying flights to Lisbon right now and if they have sold out for those dates I'll just have to swim. Although such people will still be allowed to come of course.
Let's face it, it doesn't cost a thing except time for me to add this thing to the board and if one person does come as a result of it that's 8 euros we'll get. Which, admittedly, once you take away the cost of booking TLT and expenses and then divide it between Liza and me and the other two promoters isn't really that much... in fact, why did I bother...?

sufi

lala
please can you work out how to sort out images rich? it's possible, honestly! & not even that difficult
TLT_Header-e1558617207824.jpg

like this:

HTML:
  [IMG]https://musicboxlisboa.com/mb/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/TLT_Header-e1558617207824.jpg[/IMG]

sufi

lala
how about a livestream or something new-fangled like that so that we can join in? much as i'd love to get to lisboa

catalog

Rats, I'll be in Seville instead. I'll be on the lookout for some kuduru but doubt I'll find any

IdleRich

IdleRich
Thanks Sufi... I seem to be having increasing problems with the functionality of dissensus. I know how to put up pictures and I always did it fine in the past, now since I started logging on again I use the same method but it always says "Invalid file type" so I got round that by downloading the files to my laptop and then uploading them - but I wanted to upload some at the weekend and now it said the files on my desktop are an invalid format. Now sometimes dissensus won't load at all on my laptop (seems ok on my phone though), I get a message saying that it's "insecure" and I can only get on it by using my VPN - what's going on?

IdleRich

IdleRich
Livestream - I reckon I'd be too nervous for that. DJ-ing live is one thing I think but watching back all your cock-ups etc I dunno....

Rats, I'll be in Seville instead. I'll be on the lookout for some kuduru but doubt I'll find any
How long you in Sevilla for? I keep meaning to make it my first long drive now we have the car.
Also, Vladimir and Lena Willikens play Lux this Saturday if it's easier to make that - I'm gonna go.

sufi

lala
Thanks Sufi... I seem to be having increasing problems with the functionality of dissensus. I know how to put up pictures and I always did it fine in the past, now since I started logging on again I use the same method but it always says "Invalid file type" so I got round that by downloading the files to my laptop and then uploading them - but I wanted to upload some at the weekend and now it said the files on my desktop are an invalid format. Now sometimes dissensus won't load at all on my laptop (seems ok on my phone though), I get a message saying that it's "insecure" and I can only get on it by using my VPN - what's going on?
i dunno at all - 1st i've heard of those problems tbh (tho i know mrsloane was struggling to stay logged on a while back)
anyone else having these sort of troubles? please let me know

the board software - vb4, is pretty tired*, sadly, but it would be a fair chunk of work and skillz to migrate to a new thing. i guess we could get some $$$ together and fund someone to help out

*e.g. the add image function used to be simple and fine, but they upgraded it and it's become much less useable

catalog

How long you in Sevilla for? I keep meaning to make it my first long drive now we have the car.

Just a few days - friday 28th - monday 1st, so if you have any recommendations... booked the alcazar for the saturday afternoon oh yeah. good luck with your night.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Just a few days - friday 28th - monday 1st, so if you have any recommendations... booked the alcazar for the saturday afternoon oh yeah. good luck with your night.
Thanks mate!
I haven't been to Sevilla yet... will be asking you for tips whwn I do!