like Something will survive

FOREVER Atom bombs

Are falling like a feather

From the top of tall building

Whistling unconditional surrender

So much for never

All I want is you

luka

The important thing is that he has got aspirations. He's only just started writing so you wouldn't expect this stuff to be totally polished yet. It's definitely a way for him to sort himself out. A Very healing practice. He should take more drugs and write more while on drugs. Double or triple his drug intake. Maybe also a lighter touch at times, a little less hysterical self dramatisation, more verbal energy and rhythmic interest. Those are things I'd be focussing on.

sadmanbarty

joe's incredibly personable. he's got a keanu reeves charisma to him.

he should hone in on that more.

he's like someone my sister would date.

more public speaking. it's his strong point.

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
Where was this viciousness when he was actually here? Pretty easy to pile on someone when there's no threat of reprisal.

Let me go ahead and apologize profusely for being such a huge dick with that comment. This kind of group dynamic makes my blood boil. Plus I just happen to have a huge dick. Maybe that's it.

As for the poetry: it's interesting, but is there any "there" there?

sadmanbarty

in case it's not absolutely clear:

1) i have no problem with joe

2) i enjoy him as a public speaker. there's a very wry warmth about him.

3) i'm glad he's aspiring to do and be something. to reach for something richer in life. that's a quality i very much look for in people.

4) i believe that pegging himself to this culture wars stuff is detrimental to his intellectual and artistic development.

there's nothing malicious in that.

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
joe, don't let them wind you up. you know you have a friend in me.

Do you have a job? If not, why? If so, why are you wasting time trying to take the piss out of someone who isn't here and will probably never read this shit? Get a job or get back to work!

luka

It's about giving him wn alternative isn't it. A way out. If you just fire abuse it hardens his position and reinforces his sense of persecution. This is the exit.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I'm as much a child as anyone but there comes a point where you have to realise that if we were genuine children we wouldn't be on here debating 100 year old literary artistic movements and 40 year old musical cultures.

so like giving this thread a bit of the side eye whatever not hugely interested in playing these games personally.

luka

Well like you said on one of the deleted posts he's not interested in engaging with us anyway he just wants to do pre rehearsed routines with people stupid enough to agree to be the ideal dancing partner

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Well like you said on one of the deleted posts he's not interested in engaging with us anyway he just wants to do pre rehearsed routines with people stupid enough to agree to be the ideal dancing partner

yes for sure. but I don't exactly see it that way. for some reason he dislikes you and just won't engage with you whatsoever. everyone else is aware of the alt right debating strategy and he knows it. refusal to debate is the best thing to do in this case. this isn't yer kipper at the pub.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the best thing is to orwellianise him. make him irrelevant. rewrite history as if he never existed. they hate that. 1984 is quite a good right wing book. not a good left one but definitely shows you how the psyche of right wingers work.

Unless you are me. in which case you mock the entire culture war construct. even the nice bits of it.

Last edited:

luka

They call me goblin nonce
Trannies, anti fah whores,
The Enemey
I can't hear them
Rage against the machine is playing
At Full Volume.
I won't talk to Luke
He is a liar
I hate him.
I am not