luka

He wants to be accepted. He keeps coming back. He knows. He will be accepted. It's just a matter of time. He'll work out the recipe. Give him time. Be patient with him.

sadmanbarty

He’s one of the lads. He just doesn’t know it yet.

He’s looking for direction. In a sense he’s found one, but he’s too clever to believe it. In his heart of hearts he knows it’s vacuous.

We’ll give him the direction. We’ll pinpoint his strengths. Bring out the special k.

luka

There's only one way into poetry in 2019 and it's through me. Only one way into psychedelia, and it's through me. And I don't bar the way to anyone. Everyone is my friend. Welcome Jo. It's wonderful to have you.

sadmanbarty

I'd advise you not to seek that from random losers on the internet.

that's a start. a genuine human engagement, which is all i'm after. more antagonistic than i'd like, but to be fair i've taken the piss loads so i deserve at least some grumpiness.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'd advise you not to seek that from random losers on the internet.

Hey come on man, that's totally unfair. Dissensus is not "random losers on the internet". :slanted:

We are an extremely specific, self-selected population of losers on the internet.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Hey come on man, that's totally unfair. Dissensus is not "random losers on the internet". :slanted:

We are an extremely specific, self-selected population of losers on the internet.

Be absolutely fair, he's no more or less than a loser than us. with that colossal intellect he could become a bonds trader and rack in the cash. instead when he retires he's going to have nothing to show for his deeds apart from wanking into a leftover sock with baked beans stains all over it. wow. what a way to go out man. sad.

Leo

no offense? really?

fuck trying to sweet talk and befriend this asshole.

Leo

do you even understand what you're saying? I'm almost willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you don't. but if you do indeed understand, then you're any even bigger prick than I thought you were.