A review of Padraig (U.S)

luka

Droid will meet him today and afterwards review him and give him a rating out of ten.

droid

He was delayed, so it'll be tomorrow morning. I have high hopes. Trailer was decent and I like the books.

droid

Do I need to rank him in comparison with my other Dissensus encounters? This is the list (in no particular order):

John Eden,
Martin,
Luka,
Slothrop,
Idlerich,
Tea,
Gabriel
Elijah,
Dan Hancox (very briefly)

I think that's it. Am I forgetting anyone?

luka

Uh, probably better not! Don't want to cause any jealous bickering amongst us

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I've not met him but from seeing pictures of him on Facebook I would be very surprised if he didn't have the best beard on Dissensus by a country mole.

Edit: or country mile, even. Fuck it, I'm leaving that typo, I really like it.

Last edited:

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
Hey yall

We did go up the hill, both literally + metaphorically

I rate it 10/10, will definitely be back

Also rate droid 10/10. Unsurprised to confirm he is a gentleman + scholar of the highest order, did not realize he was also a druidic mystic, also of very high order.

droid

Padraig was loads of fun. Approached things with an open mind and heart, took it all in his stride and was very tolerant of our organisational foibles. It was a privilege to guide him along the journey. 10/10

Be nice to him when he hits London!

luka

I'm up for meeting him in London and taking him up my own hill. I'm not sure if there's anyone else about though. we'll see how it goes.

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
I've arrived

Sorting out some things rn

Having SIM card issues, can text/call but can only get data on Wi-Fi so text or Whatsapp best. Anyone who wants to get in touch + doesn't have my #, inbox me.