Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OBE

Quote Originally Posted by version View Post
    I've only ever experienced that sort of stuff after a combination of drugs and lack of sleep and they tend to go hand in hand anyway (depending on the drug); amphetamine psychosis sounds unbelievably unpleasant.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_parasitosis

'coke/meth bugs'

Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

I had pretty intense ego death of ketamine not that long ago or maybe IBE not sure what its called. I think I've had it quite a few times but this was the first time I was cognizant enough to unpack it afterwards. Comes with this feeling of de ja vu, followed by nothing but conciousness, feels like the veil of reality has fallen away, unable to really comprehend the existence of anything apart from my own consciousness, as if nothing ever really existed and this is all there is now trapped in time and space, wasn't a very enjoyable but pretty interesting. I feel allot of OBE's on ketamine stem from that weird feeling of movement you can get from it like being rocked or slowly being elevated and dropped down.

I found that if you do a decent amount of ket over an extended period rather than taking a lot in one go and ending up in a k-hole then you enter this dreamlike state. You can still walk around and function, but it's like being underwater or something. I remember walking back from a mate's house and feeling that I was in some inversion of the real world, an odd mirrored image where everything was slightly different and I was the only person there. It was as though I'd gone into my mate's house, someone had done something to the world outside and when I walked back out, I walked out into a different place.

Funny you should mention feeling like you're in a mirror universe. I recall vaguely wondering if that's what had happened to me when I went for a piss as I was coming down off the peak (or rather up from the abyss) of the mushroom trip I described earlier. This was because the dick-flap in my boxers was opening on the wrong side. I later realised I'd simply put them on inside out that morning.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post: