The Geezer

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Maybe they're casting for a cliche - the geezer with the heart of gold

When I used to watch Shipwrecked the geezer would often be the standout of the show, morally. They'd start off not liking gay people but by the end they'd be best mates with the gay/s. That sort of thing.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
what other categories exist besides the geezer and the lad? and do any of you identify or pass as one of them?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I wish I was like barty's version of me but unfortunately I'm neither a geezer or lad.

Well, I say unfortunately but actually I can't stand lads.

craner

Beast of Burden
Essex stationary salesman Jack Fincham hooking up with Danny Dyer's daughter on Love Island was like Geezageddon.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Does this explain why I am such an incurable romantic sentimentalist?

1024px-Aston_Rowant_NNR_view_over_Oxford_Clay_plain.JPG

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Flat country (for the most part) - huge skies

Also a sort of emptiness, a sort of blandness - flat, furrowed fields

In winter I find it extremely bleak

But this is probably my own problems being projected onto the landscape

AND INDEED THREAD

craner

Beast of Burden
Weather effects everything. It's like Ogmore-by-sea, near where I live. On an overcast day, it looks like a popular suicide spot. But when the sun is shining, it's like living on the Channel Islands.

craner

Beast of Burden
It's the tidal range and the associated rip-tides that are murderous. A couple of summers a go a girl went swimming on the wrong side of Barry Island, got dragged out into the channel and they found her body washed up near Aberthaw power station.

luka

The whole of south east england is very dull considered as landscape theatre. Which is not to say it dosnt have its magic, just it is difficult to access. Its not an awe inspiring landscape to say the least. Wales puts on more of a show.