The Geezer

luka

Riko and Wiley. Part of the last generation of black geezers? (Bruza is just doing it as a comedy routine isn't he? He doesn't really watch nonce hunter and have a dad that was in the ICF)

luka

Riko really eats at the pie and mash shop. It's not some weird kitsch affectation.

luka

Version, I love you, you're a sweetheart, but it is painfully obvious you have never come across a geezer before. I don't think they have them In Stockport. Maybe you have scallies or lads or some thing which is close without being synonymous.

sadmanbarty

lil jon. the closes an american has ever got to being a geezer

american's can't be geezer's because they're too aspirational and positive.

geezer's a biological weapons produced to destroy self-esteems and crush dreams.

banter concentrated to such a potent degree so as to become psychological torture.

sadmanbarty

i was telling luke that about every three or four years there'll be a boy from bermondsey (one of the last london strongholds of the geezer) who'll die in a strange way in his mid-teens. he'll fall of a bridge or die paint balling.

luke said that it's actually a proxy form of murder. they're fulfilling a death wish that's culminated from two decades of 'banter'-torture. from parental figures to their friends. just everyone telling them they're a complete hunk of shit from the day they're born.

Leo

barty, do you realize that around once per month you slag off someone from bermondsey? usually it's a girl, who often seems to be described as drunk and a bit crass. as a yank, I have no idea what bermondsey symbolizes, but it doesn't seem like a particularly enjoyable place. perhaps neighborhood representative of a declining London?

forclosure

I know you man love celebrating the "uncomplicated" person on here but bloody hell

i guess Morrissey and the leadsinger out of Keane fall under art school pretending to be Geezers

shit like this makes me glad that i dislike banter and that i never understood why The Inbetweeners was so popular

The first verse of "Rock and Roll is full of bad wools" mercilessly rips into the type blank canvas idiot who gets into football and goes on Soccer AM cause he thinks its a right cool lark but the second somebody asks them a simple local question they completly freeze up cause it doesnt involve one of the big 4 obvious teams

luka

barty, do you realize that around once per month you slag off someone from bermondsey? usually it's a girl, who often seems to be described as drunk and a bit crass. as a yank, I have no idea what bermondsey symbolizes, but it doesn't seem like a particularly enjoyable place. perhaps neighborhood representative of a declining London?

It's where he went to school and where 79% of his sexual partners have been from.