The Mysterious and Magical World of Webeschatology

forclosure

78) John Cale - Hanky Panky Nohow

Last year as a birthday present to myself i saw Wiley at the Brixton Academy and John Cale at the Barbican on his birthday,bizzarly Will was weird dissapointment whereas Cale was amazing

Top 5 Welsh lad, Paris 1919 is fantastic and the album i love to mush in Crowl"s face when they get on my case about not liking music with hooks

forclosure

79) Skip Spence - Weighted Down (The Prison Song)

"A song about a man who just got out of prison where he had realized he didn't need possessions, waited for a lover he had been planning to meet but didn't show up, found out she had been stolen by his friend, and is on his way to find them weighted down only with a gun. Recorded by a man who had just got out of prison a week ago"

Skip Spence everybody

version

Last year as a birthday present to myself i saw Wiley at the Brixton Academy and John Cale at the Barbican on his birthday,bizzarly Will was weird dissapointment whereas Cale was amazing

Top 5 Welsh lad, Paris 1919 is fantastic and the album i love to mush in Crowl"s face when they get on my case about not liking music with hooks

I love Cale. He's had a hand in so many classics and even the later stuff has its moments; that Fall thing of having a seemingly endless supply of solid tunes you've never heard. Sabotage/Live might be my favourite live album.

craner

Beast of Burden

Who are the Top 4?

version

Thomas Frederick Cooper was born on 19 March 1921 at 19 Llwyn-On Street in Caerphilly, Glamorgan.[3] He was delivered by the woman who owned the house in which the family were lodging. His parents were Thomas H. Cooper, a Welsh recruiting sergeant in the British Army and later coal miner, and Catherine Gertrude (née Wright), Thomas' English wife from Crediton, Devon

forclosure

80) Wiley feat Jammer, Ears, JME & Syer - Saw it Coming

i dont know where Mizz Beatz is or if she ever made anything after this but MAN what a statement

I always liked how Earz is the only one who says " i shouldve seen it coming" expressing regret and vengance where everybody talks about how their so clairvoyant (especailly funny when you consider if i remember right Jammers verse is him commenting on how he got chased off stage by NASTY)

luka

That's a lovely beat I've not heard it before.

When me and woebot went rinse syer bars was there not talking to anyone just jabbing his biro into the ceiling like a disturbed child at school.

forclosure

81) Heartless Crew - Out to my sexy Ladies

Mans from North like im not gonna put Heartless on the list

Fonti last i saw is mixing for some fitness course at the gym i go to and Bushkin in a rush to get somewhere i saw outside my local corner shop i had to keep lookin back cause i couldnt believe it

where ever you are Mighty Moe man know that youre loved believe me

luka

I always say heartless were much much more foundational for grime than so solid. They ascended to God status.

luka

Ears was cool but he was one of those guys like Kanos little mate dangermouse who's voices didn't cut through the noise of grime where a basic
Guy like strider you could hear every word crystal clear. Frequencies