Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: The Mysterious and Magical World of Webeschatology

99) Cannibal Ox - Stress Rap

Vic Spencer,Tree,Mal Waldron,Steve Lacy,DJ Quik,Young Bleed,Negativland,People Like Us,Mose Allison, Todd Rundgren,Dead Can Dance even

just some of the names i couldve put on the list and consider the front runners but in the end i decided to finish this off with what started the trail of weirdness and where it is for me now

perfect beat to freestyle over,its the first song i heard from them off the first album and maybe last album i showed to my cousins after them showing me all the latest rap for a long time its the last album i went in completly blind not being familiar of anybody involved with it and its just barren like a city made of glass and chrome just empty and broken

Vast i think still has a couple good lines on this and i feel like with the way tings went with him people realise they bet on the wrong horse but really as ive gotten older i realise how good Vordul was on the mic goddamn

Last edited by WebEschatology; 15-06-2019 at 09:46 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WebEschatology For This Useful Post:

100) billy woods - Red Dust

the feeling of being an insider yet an outsider,reading too much,the hatred and distrust of showing our faces on the internet,African Caribbean weirdos, the over thinking, the jet black sense of humour

these are what i feel i have in common with woods and Doom this is where it ends

its not the heat its the dust

Thanks all of you for this, thanks (and sorry???) for luka for not knowing what kind of black hole he unleashed on his little forum

if you lot wanna ask me about specific picks or what got left off or even what you couldnt stand hell go ahead bring it up ill talk

this was hard but at the same time it was fun

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WebEschatology For This Useful Post:

Really enjoyed that. All three of these have been absolutely top quality and all really distinctive and idiosyncratic. You really kept the standard up. Great work.

Treasure troves we can keep dipping into and discovering things in.

That's my favourite cannabil ox too. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by WebEschatology View Post
    89) Alice Coltrane - Journey In Satchidananda

Its like the clouds parting when the sax comes in

This is the tune that I think I first heard a few years ago on an appleblim mix and now it's everywhere. Caught on

I suppose it has but could probably extend that to Alice Coletrane"s music in general

Yeah, you can't move for the reissues on vinyl. All good, it's great music, seems to fit these times. Musicianship that isn't as bombastic or difficult as other stuff from the same time.

Where's the playlist for this