Third vs Barts

luka

Yes. On the arcades. 30p a credit. I wasn't good enough to complete it though. I couldn't even get to the bosses.

luka

Ryu. I think just to be contrary. Everyone else uses Ken. (With a few rare Guiles.) if I'm playing some good I use blanka though cos he is a great spoiler. The electricity.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Yup.

I was Sagat cos he's massive and has a low and high projectile attack as well as the big uppercut. Probably a bit of a chest though.

I got street fighter V recently on PS4 and it looks brilliant but I need some proper time to learn all the moves.

luka

I have a physical need for energy to be flowing and circulating, and I get all agitated when there's blockages and derailments and so I try and find a diagnosis and a cure. It probably is a bit micromanaging and controlling. So sorry for that. My hippy side just needs the vibes flowing and radiating. I don't mind if this thread is deleted. Im ok with it.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I have a physical need for energy to be flowing and circulating, and I get all agitated when there's blockages and derailments and so I try and find a diagnosis and a cure. It probably is a bit micromanaging and controlling. So sorry for that. My hippy side just needs the vibes flowing and radiating. I don't mind if this thread is deleted. Im ok with it.

embrace gabba.

droid

Chun Li and Guile, though I was pretty good at Ken. Used to stomp people at the arcades, my Guile was unassailable when I was in top form.

Incidentally, around the same time the SFII world champion was a Blanka Player.

droid

E. Honda's 'Hundred Hand Slap' was ridiculous.

Nah, useless against fireball, sonic boom, flash kick, low sweep, or my favourite, Chun Li's heel taps. Strictly amateur move, only worked if you got trapped in the corner with low health