Third vs Barts

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
this is fucking dumb. I'm supposed to bare all ills of the forum in a maoist inquisition process yet the hippie with his poxy energy fields and everyone else can hijack this thread to talk about arcades. we've had a needless escalation of tensions between me and barty over pm, something that wouldn't have happened if we all came together to collectively discourage the behaviour that encourages tom and jerry. but hey easier to shit on one persons weaknesses (and i have many) than collectively hold each other to account. whatever.

forclosure

i hear what youre saying third mate its just i aint been on here as long as some of you so i dont feel i can comment much on the ills and issues of this forum on here but its defo something needed to talk about

also im about as far away from private school as one can poissibly be Trim will always be a don imo

sadmanbarty

I'm supposed to bare all ills of the forum in a maoist inquisition process yet the hippie with his poxy energy fields and everyone else can hijack this thread to talk about arcades. we've had a needless escalation of tensions between me and barty over pm, something that wouldn't have happened if we all came together to collectively discourage the behaviour that encourages tom and jerry. but hey easier to shit on one persons weaknesses (and i have many) than collectively hold each other to account. whatever.

i agree. you've been treated unfairly throughout this debacle. hope we can all move on now.

again, would love it if the mods to move this to miscellaneous. it's not a music thread.

luka

Dunno why you lot can't just alright he's having a drink with his dickhead mates.just humour him till he settles down. He's getting on, he can't keep it up. He'll be bored of it. Bit embarrassing but what can you do

luka

I freely acknowledge that this was one of the most unsuccessful threads of all time in as much as it poisoned the entire forum, made third Explode and Barty enter permanent exile but I still think my instincts were good. I still believe they can learn a lot from one another and by thrashing out their differences can, in a dialectical fashion, power up to the point they both become invincible. I wasn't encouraging hostility I was hoping for understanding. But anyway obviously the timing was wrong and it never worked.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
hopefully that exile won't be permanent.

also is barty setting up his paradigm shifting torrent tracker? we're all going to be converted to post-grime london when there are all these torrent packs to download to listen to offline, can't wait.
:love:

sadmanbarty

I freely acknowledge that this was one of the most unsuccessful threads of all time in as much as it poisoned the entire forum, made third Explode and Barty enter permanent exile but I still think my instincts were good. I still believe they can learn a lot from one another and by thrashing out their differences can, in a dialectical fashion, power up to the point they both become invincible. I wasn't encouraging hostility I was hoping for understanding. But anyway obviously the timing was wrong and it never worked.

i see what you were after.

at some point we'll do a robo-bumming vs afro-shagging thread, don't worry luke.