Need to figure out a new way to force Craner to write stuff

luka

You thought of a perfect format last time. It didn't ask too much of him, got him to relive some cherished memories...

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
But somehow movies aren't as intimate with life

Really what I'm after is a craner autobiography

Top 100 poems would be interesting perhaps

luka

I got him to start writing a few pages of his memoirs. They were very very very good. But he fell into depression shortly afterwards and abadoned them. A pity.

luka

One of the things Craners said which really made me bang my head against the wall was
"I don't care if I have an audience"
Or
"I don't need an audience"

Something enraging along those lines. Sent me into a depressive flatline for weeks.

craner

Beast of Burden
What I actually said was, "I do what I love and if anybody else likes it...that's a bonus!"

Like all the shit bands used to!

luka

That's not true. That would have made me groan but would not have tipped me over into suicidal depression.

craner

Beast of Burden
Corpse, I'm trying to write a new fascism essay, but real life keeps getting in the way. There will be one though.

luka

There is an abundance, a glut, a surfeit of books and papers on fascism, written by professionals, with paid researchers working for them, with access to academic libraries and private collections whorldwide. Experts who have devoted their lives to studying fascism. Let's be realistic, there's nothing you can add to That slushpile. Do something cool instead, something me and corpse can enjoy.

craner

Beast of Burden
There is an abundance, a glut, a surfeit of books and papers on fascism, written by professionals, with paid researchers working for them, with access to academic libraries and private collections whorldwide. Experts who have devoted their lives to studying fascism. Let's be realistic, there's nothing you can add to That slushpile. Do something cool instead, something me and corpse can enjoy.

That is true, but I'm not doing an academic treatise, I'm writing about poems, novels and films, innit.