Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Is Your Current Vibrational Frequency?

I couldn't sleep at all last night but didn't think to connect it to the moon. Let's keep a track of this and see if there's anything in it.

Low-wattage - anxious, bored, annoyed, at work.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to craner For This Useful Post:

Went to a dance Saturday night, so a bit tired. Other than that trying to juggle competing demands of long term projects, domestic duties and upcoming shitstorms of study & work, maintaining my usual one-week-behind everything benchmark.

I got to climb the hill in May with Padraig, so that helped clear the air. Looking forward to the main event which should temporarily boost me to the higher reaches before I plummet back down to the depths.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to droid For This Useful Post:

Been playing a lot of chess recently and Im not sure if its helping or hindering.

Low - I'm back at work

Everytime I smoke a joint I get a big vibrational injection

There are downsides though
    Αι ψυχαί οσμώνται καθ΄ Άιδην.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Corpsey For This Useful Post:

The two people with no complaints are outside Britain & Ireland. Getting solar love waves.

Predominant note is a sort of hazy orange, mingling contentment and excitement, yellowing at the edges where things start to get stretched thin. There's a sub-frequency which I can only describe as chequered or strobing black-and-white, the roil of conflicting ideas, a subsystem drawing energy from the main generator.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poetix For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by poetix View Post
    Predominant note is a sort of hazy orange, mingling contentment and excitement, yellowing at the edges where things start to get stretched thin. There's a sub-frequency which I can only describe as chequered or strobing black-and-white, the roil of conflicting ideas, a subsystem drawing energy from the main generator.
    Do you think the nina/josef thing rocked your boat a bit? Disturbed the equilibrium?

Im not complaining. As long as no one dies or gets sick Im happy out.

Its not about complaint its about registering reality in objective fashion. Science

a low pulsing throb - barely detectable on any apparatus - the low hum of an old fridge, that kind of thing.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jenks For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Do you think the nina/josef thing rocked your boat a bit? Disturbed the equilibrium?
    Absolutely, I am trying to absorb a great deal of new information. It's less and less about them personally, and more about the forces they represent. I called the whole affair an "obscure disaster", which is what Badiou said about the fall of communism. The long-foretold collapse of a structure. But I also think a lot of "us" (indicating a very broad left-wing online clique) were seriously caught on the hop by this, and haven't begun to understand it. And there are more shocks to come, not just interpersonal but at the level of mass configurations. We are going to end up being outflanked by a coalition of Nationalists, Catholics, gender-traditionalists and blood-and-soil dabblers in the rural occult, because they have access to energy sources we don't. We need to get some creative joy out there, something radiant and welcoming that makes all that fash-oid jazz seem tawdry by comparison. But I don't know where it's going to come from.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to poetix For This Useful Post:

I think we have to fight over ownership of the psychedelic

20. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

I said to you once that the alr right is the right reconnected with its true libidinal engines, from which the right was seperated post wwii. It's a fearsome sight.

Anyone else think of this:

when they saw the title?

Mine's OK, I think. Basically level with some secondary modulation. Globally I am highly pessimistic. Personally, I am quietly optimistic but also apprehensive. This is connected to the fact that I'll be a dad in November.

I've still got some residual positivity from that great LSD experience I had last month, I think. Going to try and have another couple of those over the summer/autumn while I still have the opportunity.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you