Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Is Your Current Vibrational Frequency?

I said to you once that the alr right is the right reconnected with its true libidinal engines, from which the right was seperated post wwii. It's a fearsome sight.
    Yes, I agree with that. It is a question of psychic liberation, the crux being: liberation of what? Unbinding of what energies, and into whose hands?

That's exactly right. I don't think you can counter liberation with restraint though. It's a losing proposition.

Im at work now but this is the conversation I want to have

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    I think we have to fight over ownership of the psychedelic
    Agree but against who? Am definitely skeptical of those recent legalisations of mushrooms and plants in the US. Half heartedly made that post about things being cooped by the corps (eg wu tang in primark) = trivialising them. For me this is actually something to take seriously. Weed has been cooped. It's a joke and the whole culture around it is a joke. And it all serves to placate and desensitise. But if they get the shrooms too I just don't know. Ofc there are people doing good wrt research and that conference you're going to be at but most of this is nowhere near the mainstream consciousness.
    Took a rest stop that wasn't on the schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    This is connected to the fact that I'll be a dad in November.
    Congratulations Mr and Mrs Tea!

I was having a chat with father-in-law yesterday and was surprised to learn his father owned a factory that made orgone generators (as well as collapsible ironing boards and battlefield anaesthetic equipment).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HMGovt For This Useful Post:

Anyone else think of this:

when they saw the title?

Mine's OK, I think. Basically level with some secondary modulation. Globally I am highly pessimistic. Personally, I am quietly optimistic but also apprehensive. This is connected to the fact that I'll be a dad in November.

I've still got some residual positivity from that great LSD experience I had last month, I think. Going to try and have another couple of those over the summer/autumn while I still have the opportunity.
    FUCK! I'm on an internet fast so haven't seen this if you announced it - but congratulations! Great to hear!

Vibrationally, I have a hangover and too much work to do, plus MA coursework looming down so not great, but am sloping off work early and having a kip should set me right.
    Last edited by DannyL; 17-06-2019 at 02:08 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyL For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HMGovt View Post
    Congratulations Mr and Mrs Tea!
    Thanks! And thanks Dan (we haven't made a general announcement yet, actually). Yeah, we're pretty chuffed.

Scared, but chuffed.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Congrats, Tea.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to version For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pattycakes_ View Post
    Anyone else have trouble sleeping on full moons? I couldn't get to sleep til late last night and it crossed my mind that it might be one but didn't check and then I just read yyaldrin's post.

Vibrational freq: modulating between low (bed reality) and occasional high mids. Pretty smooth curves on the chart though.
    full moon usually makes me feel like having drank too much coffee. hard to concentrate, being restless, the legs full of energy. it's not a problem as long as you don't have to go to bed and can turn that energy into something productive or creative, but it's an annoyance when that opportunity is not there.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to yyaldrin For This Useful Post:

Thanks! And thanks Dan (we haven't made a general announcement yet, actually). Yeah, we're pretty chuffed.

Scared, but chuffed.
    Well done Tea! That bairn will sort you right out

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sufi For This Useful Post:

I should say Mrs Tea I spose

and perhaps carp about another fine thread diverted to discussion of Mr Tea, but i'll try and avert ...

Yeah typical, getting someone pregnant solely to hijack my thread.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

But congratulations in any case. I suppose if it's a boy you'll call him Luka