What Is Your Current Vibrational Frequency?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Absurd, mind-dissolving levels of oxytocin - my daughter Rowan was born yesterday, and is vigorously reconfiguring the universe to make it revolve around her.

Never really wanted a kid before but now you put it like this it's the ultimate drug

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Starts day 1

No sleep, cleaning up shit, can't go outside, your life's over

But I didn't think it prudent to bring that up

poetix

we murder to dissect
Huge congrats po.

A poem to read from her uncle barty:

Yo rowen, how’s it going?,
While you’re growing, there’ll be no way of knowing,
Just what life with be throwing,
So whether rain or snowing,
However rough the river’ll be flowing,
Just remember to keep on going
Just keep on rowing

This is really lovely, and has now been read out loud to her and mum!

sadmanbarty

'hi darling, you know that bloke who keeps calling joseph k a "goblin nonce" online for my amusement. he's written a poem about our new born daughter, let me read it to you.'

vimothy

yurp
dont mean to brag but some of us have had daughters named rowan for some time now (about a year and a bit, to be precise)

sadmanbarty

i tried to bond with you about it but you went all sheepish on me. as though i'd just whipped my knob out at you without asking.

vimothy

yurp
I don't mind if you whip youre knob out barty, you're a young man for whom exceptions should be made, but not at the dinner table please

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
dont mean to brag but some of us have had daughters named rowan for some time now (about a year and a bit, to be precise)

Weirdly, Mrs. Tea and I were toying with Rowan as a boy's name. But we're still undecided.

Rowan Fox is a strong name (if I've got that right for Poetix's little girl). A plant and an animal.

version

There isn't even a story behind it. I just decided to put him in my phone as that when I first met him and never changed it. Neither of us know why I did it and nobody else has ever referred to him as Crazy Legs.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
There isn't even a story behind it. I just decided to put him in my phone as that when I first met him and never changed it. Neither of us know why I did it and nobody else has ever referred to him as Crazy Legs.

Damn, that's actually quite funny in itself.