What Is Your Current Vibrational Frequency?

poetix

we murder to dissect
I joined the gang around August 2006 - at that time it was Mark, Owen, Nina, Daniel, Doug Murphy, Carl Neville, Joel Anderson, occasionally Jon Wozencroft and on one memorable occasion Mark Sinker. Michelle who blogged as bacteriagirl was there sometimes. Laura Oldfield-Ford I met a bit later on. To my knowledge I never met the illustrious Woebot, or the blogger of bliss.

luka

Absolutely, I am trying to absorb a great deal of new information. It's less and less about them personally, and more about the forces they represent. I called the whole affair an "obscure disaster", which is what Badiou said about the fall of communism. The long-foretold collapse of a structure. But I also think a lot of "us" (indicating a very broad left-wing online clique) were seriously caught on the hop by this, and haven't begun to understand it. And there are more shocks to come, not just interpersonal but at the level of mass configurations. We are going to end up being outflanked by a coalition of Nationalists, Catholics, gender-traditionalists and blood-and-soil dabblers in the rural occult, because they have access to energy sources we don't. We need to get some creative joy out there, something radiant and welcoming that makes all that fash-oid jazz seem tawdry by comparison. But I don't know where it's going to come from.

I suppose the responsibility will have to fall on me lol. I always knew this day would come. It's the big battle at the end of Lord of the Rings, or the Narnia one, or Star Wars.

What information are you imbibing, other than the Evola?n

poetix

we murder to dissect
Reading Evola alongside Sylvia Wynter, a Jamaican theorist of the origins of the human in "sociogeny", is somewhat headspinning. There is a strong sense in which they are fighting over the same turf: Evola for a fundamentally hierarchical metaphysical order, Wynter for a kind of war in heaven to dismantle that order (she argues for a "second emergence" in which humanity develops a new consciousness of the sources of meaning and identity, no longer abiding within a metaphysical order but actively shaping it).

other_life

bioconfused
it's been much ***better. i'm being re-exposed to the seven rays one at a time. inching higher, level by level...*
warm, secondary/tertiary colors, some undercurrents of lighted blues. trying to become more comfortable with referring to haShem as She and Her. did a good ritual with the full moon, though it was clouded. trying to watch the moon this year into the next and onward... think on the moon, think on the sun, think on the stars...**
as far as science/measurement goes. you should know that low, slow pulses actually feels more attuned, personally. whereas higher, is like dissonant... neurons firing every place, connections being made too quickly to last. whereas the former is grounding, earthy, gutty. trying to cultivate that more w Goddess and Moon awareness.

*one interpretation is that each sefirah contains a complete system within it, and a further is that they are jointed at keter and malkhut. meaning when you feel you've been flung lower, it could be you are at the highest point of the last step, which *is* the lowest of the next.
**thanksgiving for safe travels and haShem is also very gracious
***realising i vacillate b/w High and Low as Tuned in this post

Last edited:

other_life

bioconfused
we need Noachide Renewal and a New Hermetica to counter these 'traditionalist' types, speaking to that thread
of the conversation

other_life

bioconfused
she argues for a "second emergence" in which humanity develops a new consciousness of the sources of meaning and identity, no longer abiding within a metaphysical order but actively shaping it.
rewatched celine et julie also
enter the house of fiction to *intervene*. not to spectate.

luka

rewatched celine et julie also
enter the house of fiction to *intervene*. not to spectate.

Pale Interregnum. Moon disruption. Stage 2- usurp the programmer. The current state of knowledge allows only for acts of sabotage, commonly in the shape of intoxication, of more or less randomised result and necessarily of strictly limited duration.

All our attempts have been merely speculative and experimental. As lone operatives lacking systematic and organised collection and comparison of data and consequently no way of tying cause and effect. We are in the pre-scientific stage, the stage of alchemy. In this way we expose ourselves to great dangers in the hope of great rewards.

To speak plainly what we require is full control of the reality-field. G-O-D is, in this hypothesis, a function we can appropriate, but how? This is the great prize and as such is jealously guarded.

The positions on the board have no permanence however, nothing here is fixed as the game is still in progress. The weapon which is effective today blows up in your hand tomorrow. What is road out today is dead end tomorrow. All freedoms are provisional and temporary. Continue to dispute the borders of the possible.

vimothy

yurp
pretty good personally - aligned with some sort of confluence of charitable forces, so that, despite my best efforts and quite mysteriously to me, my life seems to have turned out rather well

luka

Mines much better after a week of working in the sun. That rain was really getting me down. I don't feel very alert mentally but I'm much happier.

poetix

we murder to dissect
Absurd, mind-dissolving levels of oxytocin - my daughter Rowan was born yesterday, and is vigorously reconfiguring the universe to make it revolve around her.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Big up, poetix. Nothing quite like it. Guess we'll be seeing a bit less of you now. All the best to you and your fam. What will the first piece of music you play for Rowan be? Choose wisely :)

droid

Absurd, mind-dissolving levels of oxytocin - my daughter Rowan was born yesterday, and is vigorously reconfiguring the universe to make it revolve around her.

Lovely name. Hope babe and mum are doing well. Treasure the next three months

sadmanbarty

Huge congrats po.

A poem to read from her uncle barty:

Yo rowen, how’s it going?,
While you’re growing, there’ll be no way of knowing,
Just what life with be throwing,
So whether rain or snowing,
However rough the river’ll be flowing,
Just remember to keep on going
Just keep on rowing