What Is Your Current Vibrational Frequency?

luka

Instead of a love and service to the Creation for the Creators vibration which is the frequency with which all Soul Atoms in Creation are brought into existence. Lucifer had denied the Christ Energy balancing factor of the Creators, and instead had used Overplus Nplus charge states to try and set up a Service to self vibration in the lower Galactic Underworld dimensions of Christ Michaels's Local Universe.

In order to effect his plan of an accelerated evolution within the lower frequencies of the third and fourth dimensions, Lucifer and his minions tried to create a consciousness oriented stand alone Matter Substance existence well outside of normal inter-dimensional practices.

The purpose for their misanthropic creation was to expand Self Will expression for the benefit of self rather than for the correct Free Will expression of love and service to the Creation for the Creators.

Called a 'Service to Self' vibration, the resulting imbalance created a turbulence felt all the way through Christ Michael's Local Universe. It could not pass beyond because of the frequency differentials between Local Universes. Specifically, in the case of Christ Michael's Local Universe the all important Cosmic Overplus aspect was not present anywhere else as no other Local Universe in Creation carried such an all important override attribution.

luka

He emailed me today. He said I needed to suffer more. I think he meant it in a friendly way but I wasn't 100% sure.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It was funny yesterday. I went to the sink in the corner of the ward to wash something gloopy off my shirt and the nurse said "Oh dear, did he 'get' you?". I said "Nah, that was me eating a yoghurt".

He's still figuring out feeding and clearly I haven't entirely got the hang of it after 39 years.

Last edited:

luka

I've been sleeping but without feeling rested and my hypothesis is that this is due to a generalised ambient tension felt, to one degree or another, by everyone in the country. A divide not just thus far unresolved but in essence irresolvable. A split in the polity. A cold war from which there is no escape.