I need some new trousers

Leo

where's Luka? hopefully the trouser dilemma hasn't played a part in his recent silence, and it's just a summer holiday away from the keyboard or something.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i bought some jeans for the first time in years yesterday. i have been walking around in sweatpants all of this time and although it's comfy it also changes your personality if you do it for too long. i got a pair of levi's 512, i think they're nice, upper part is relaxed and the legs are a bit tapered.

Leo

I've haven't bought one piece of clothing this entire year, what's the point when you rarely leave the house and don't go out and socialize. I haven't worn 90% of the summer clothes I took out of the storage closet back in may, now time to put them all back again unused.

Last edited:

catalog

i bought some jeans for the first time in years yesterday. i have been walking around in sweatpants all of this time and although it's comfy it also changes your personality if you do it for too long. i got a pair of levi's 512, i think they're nice, upper part is relaxed and the legs are a bit tapered.
There was a funny thing on those plague pods by urbanomic mackay where he was having a chat with lee gamble and they were talking about how lockdown had seen off ‘hard pants’ ie you were at home so in joggers or pajamas or shorts or whatever, and you would never put hard pants on. Except if you went to the shop and then it became a thing.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I remember when this thread was juxtaposed with a thread about shitting oneself in my "unread posts" feed. Good times.