Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pub and Club Toilets

Quote Originally Posted by HMGovt View Post
    Saw a ghost in the bogs of an abandoned roller disco once.

I don't like to talk about it.
    You sure it wasn't just the old manager or caretaker or something trying to scare away any potentially meddling kids?
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

I remember some huge bloke opening a cubicle door one time and asking whether I was coming in. I didn't follow him at first and thought I was about to be assaulted, but it turned out he just had a massive bag of coke.

Well that's the thing about coke - the ego-boosting properties of it can make people want to show off how generous they are.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Another time I went for a piss and the toilets was completely jammed with people, blood all over the place. It turned out that one of my mates had bought a couple of drinks, tried to dance back over to where he was sat, tripped over and landed face first on his own drink.

Quote Originally Posted by version View Post
    Another time I went for a piss and the toilets was completely jammed with people, blood all over the place. It turned out that one of my mates had bought a couple of drinks, tried to dance back over to where he was sat, tripped over and landed face first on his own drink.
    Ouch! Really made me wince the thought of that.

Think I mentioned it on here before but once I was caught out having sex in a cubicle and dragged across the dancefloor with my trousers round my ankles rapidly detumescing as I went...

Seem to remember a fight at uni in the bogs in a club in Nottingham. Bouncers separated us and as I stood there slowly relaxing the other guy punched me right in the unguarded face. The end of my tooth fell off the next day.

Found a bag of "something" after a guy stumbled out of a cubicle in New Cross or something. Turned out to be smack.

Um.... there must be more but that's it off the top of my head.

Wasn't there a guy who'd done way too much ket and ended up in a bit of a state at a book launch of luka's or at least a book launch luka was attending a few months ago?

The fact that it was a book launch was the bit that had me chuckling.
    Took a rest stop that wasn't on the schedule

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pattycakes_ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pattycakes_ View Post
    Wasn't there a guy who'd done way too much ket and ended up in a bit of a state at a book launch of luka's or at least a book launch luka was attending a few months ago?

The fact that it was a book launch was the bit that had me chuckling.
    Oh yeah lol!

That was ********
    Someone gave him a bump of ket at woops book launch and he passed out on the toilet floor while ****** and others took selfies with his prone body. The paramedics came and scraped him up.
    Last edited by luka; 19-06-2019 at 01:34 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

All very silly but then who hasn't got themselves into embarrassing situations In the past I guess.

Btw I want to make it clear I do not move in those circles WHATSOEVER those are woops' friends. Total fucking degenerates. They are not my friends. I don't know them. I was just there to support woops.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

mhmm

It's a bit indiscreet all that isn't it? I'll delete it a bit later.

Haha

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    That was ********
    Someone gave him a bump of ket at woops book launch and he passed out on the toilet floor while ****** and others took selfies with his prone body. The paramedics came and scraped him up.
    You missed the bit about him marinating in a pool of his own piss with his tiny drug-shrivelled cock still in hand.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

Martin have you written a book?

(Martin's top 100 could be up there with Craner's btw)
    Αι ψυχαί οσμώνται καθ΄ Άιδην.