luka

Chef's kiss

:crylarf: I've never knowingly heard this band and I never will. But this will always be your claim to fame. The complete shock, the stunned silence snd disbelief. .. the whole forums collective jaw dropping...

entertainment

For all the talk of how rudimentary and imitable their game was, (learn three chords, paraphrase the riffs of Bolan and Richards, write some vague stream-of-consciousness with lots of words that sound cool, and perform the whole act with a laddish swagger), no-one ever came close to matching the act.

entertainment

not to say that there's some great veiled complexity to it all, or that Liam undertook meticulous studies into the phonoaesthetics of the word 'shine'

entertainment

Noel is better when his shtick serves to sabotage or subjugate. With sychophantic hosts and interviews that encourage or applaud his outbursts, the whole thing just seems a bit vain.

version

His current Twitter bio,

RNR STAR GODLIKE RASTA ICON LEGEND BIBLICAL OMNIPRESENT PROPHET SPIRITUAL MAJESTICAL CELESTIAL OPTIMYSTIC BUDDHIST JEDI APPROACHABLE ZEN LOVER HUMBLE

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Other than having no English blood, i don't see the draw with this fool. Like Status Quo got a minor upgrade. If a pub has a jukebox and Oasis came/come on.....it's the equivalent of this happening to my ears

UQ4KgpS.gif

Something about Manchester. Every male i know from there has a defined range of haircuts & v specific clobber. If Liam was a ever a Hac regular he gets a pass, mind. Someone please @ the cunt said observation please, ta.