Thread: Too Old to Die Young

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Too Old to Die Young

Anyone watching this? I watched the first episode and I'm into it, started the second but it's all in Spanish and I can't find a link with subtitles (there was one such scene in the first episode but I thought I could press on without knowing what that was about beyond the vaguest idea).
    So is anyone watching it?
    And (more importantly) does anyone know where I can watch it with subtitles?

it's on fmovies.to, with subtitles i just checked. make sure you have adblock and stuff like that.

I plan to, but I might wait for a few more episodes to air and some subtitled links to make their way online.

Nice one - I will try there... also would be up for hearing people's opinions when they've watched a few bits.

Halfway through the last episode currently; have been more or less chipping away at it for the past week now.

The whole irregular length method, with some episodes sprawling to close to movie length and others a mere thirty minutes with no recognizable order or pattern is interesting just in how Refn picks when he's going to brood or overextend scenes as long as he does.

Some of the technology aspects miss their mark, but "Cartel TV" is going to leave me braying for a week and the selfie in the intro episode is all too perfect.

Miles Teller as an actor is someone who I've never cared for but he certainly works his ass off in this show playing basically a slap in the face to people who think the Dale Cooper character is fundamentally good.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CrowleyHead For This Useful Post:

Did you ever find a subtitled link and how's the show overall?