The Saga of Goblin Nonce.

luka

But yes good we are alive until we die we're getting away with it. Josef k no hard feelings all fair in love and war but this is my house so please take your shoes off and respect the rules and regulations and we can all be friends

luka

But allow it I will scream when I want to beat my chest when I want to I am an animal in pain I am not a house pet

luka

This is why I do love third who is a naked animal in pain yes he does do do my head in but I recognise him as a brother in pain so he is my brother yes we we are all mad here Josef k. We are howling screaming raving mad. Come and join us. You're one of us you nobhead

luka

Maybe one day you will write a poem. I've written several. Lucky me. That's good innit. A real poet. How does that happen? What do you need to do to get there? Probably horrible weird shit no one wants to do. Stuff you never asked for. Stuff you deal with very badly muddle through. On the other side. A mutilated creature. Compromised. Broken. Laughing.

luka

An idiot. A laughing stock. A joke. That's your starting point. That's where we begin.

luka

Again I'm not claiming special status. This is what we all drag around after us. Some more than others. I'm blessed. My load is light. But it's there.

luka

I'll keep talking cos why not. We are scarcely viable. We're on the brink of extinction. What do we offer? Nothing. We are surplus to requirements. This is the meaning of accelerationism. We are not needed. We are not the cream to be scooped off the top. We are the dregs.

luka

We are the last men. It doesn't matter now how good a poem I might write. No poem can change our fate. It's over. We are defeated bar a miracle. And we are all waiting for a miracle.

luka

We are merely tolerated until the moment comes. And not one of us can give a single reason why we should be saved. Not one of us. We are not useful. The secret to survival has always been very simple, make yourself useful and we are not useful.

luka

That's my thought for the day. Love you bill. all you lot, I don't understand you sometimes you don't seem very alive but I know you are. I know in your weird locked in inward looking weirdo way you love me too. And obviously I am grateful for the camaraderie. Isn't life great.

luka

What else should I say now while I've got everyone's attention? What's weighing you down? What's on your mind?

luka

Let's dispense with the inhibitions. Death. Murder. Madness. Heartbreak. Loss. Trauma. Tragedy. What makes a human being? What comical ridiculous absurd whippings and flaying make us who we are?

luka

And God, do I believe in that? Well, yeah, maybe, as a principle, but not as a principle of justice, but of obedience. Which, can we? I don't know. I am on the hook and writhing. I don't know.

luka

God demands submission. And if I submit I am no more. And I can see that that solves innumerable problems. To be no more. To obey. This is the god-pact. Yes or no.