Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Saga of Goblin Nonce.

Yes, OK Luke, sorry about the stress wicked your people won. Love you.
    Yeah thanks man glad you're in my corner

Appreciate it. Means a lot man.

You lot always know the right thing to say

Do you lot have any mates in prison? Do you know what it is like sitting in the waiting room with all those broken lives? I'm not saying you don't. But to talk about feelings. Let's talk about the strains on our lives. I'm not saying mine is the worst. I'm blessed. I'm not saying I carry a heavy load. I don't. But even me, with a light load. I've got a mate doing 22 years. It's a terrible burden on my conscice

Quote Originally Posted by version View Post
    Nah, it's good news. I'm happy for you. I thought you meant he'd literally just done that and rung you up.
    Nah I didn't talk about that cos it was stress

If you live long enough you become emeshed in terrible terrible things.

Life changes after you have been in a courtroom and seen the brutal oblivious whimsical power of the state. You will go a bit mad.

I've seen people go mad and die. Seen people go mad and kill. Very bad things. Horrible. Bad bad bad. I'm not saying you've not. Just saying this is what we drag around here.

I never wanted to be a marty or live an interesting life but it catches u anyway and drags u in.

But yes good we are alive until we die we're getting away with it. Josef k no hard feelings all fair in love and war but this is my house so please take your shoes off and respect the rules and regulations and we can all be friends

But allow it I will scream when I want to beat my chest when I want to I am an animal in pain I am not a house pet

This is why I do love third who is a naked animal in pain yes he does do do my head in but I recognise him as a brother in pain so he is my brother yes we we are all mad here Josef k. We are howling screaming raving mad. Come and join us. You're one of us you nobhead

Maybe one day you will write a poem. I've written several. Lucky me. That's good innit. A real poet. How does that happen? What do you need to do to get there? Probably horrible weird shit no one wants to do. Stuff you never asked for. Stuff you deal with very badly muddle through. On the other side. A mutilated creature. Compromised. Broken. Laughing.

An idiot. A laughing stock. A joke. That's your starting point. That's where we begin.