how do we kill England

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
well, neither Luke nor me nor Barty nor webbie nor even Crowl are 'English English.'

so? how do we assimilate the rest of you. how do we gobble you up?

droid

We've been working on it for a few centuries. Came close there for a while. Turns out the best way is just to leave it to its own devices.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
England can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever.

john eden

male pale and stale
The idea that Empire was a good thing needs a proper kicking. It’s terrifying how commonplace that is.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
not sure any country ever gets over being number 1 (in the very crudest sense). when america falls down the top ten, it's going to be even uglier than it is now

version

There's a YouTube channel which pumps out right wing memes about the Empire, Brexit and so on.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the north is not so much the problem. i approve of bradfordistan, sheffieldistan and leedistan. that can be done. it will be hard but it can be done. mannie is already mandem anyway.

The real enemies are the home counties and oxfordshire. I believe there is no other solution but to exterminate them.

Let us not for once imagine this correlates to the brexit bogeyman. sheffield is far less English than Sussex.

It is a moronic uptight diplomatic value set. a value set that is more lad than geezer. it must be stamped out ruthlessly. noone must be spared any mercy. noone. even our friends.

Last edited:

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Bristol is also extremely difficult. very passive, always stupified in a haze of weed smoke and trip hop.

by far dj krust was their best contribution to demolishing England.

poetix

we murder to dissect
A well-dressed gentleman at the bar asked me what my line was, and expressed surprise when I turned out not to be a banker blowing my bonus. Shortly afterwards, a gaggle of Made-In-Chelsea types clustered around me, treating me as an object of mirth and curiosity. What was I doing there? Did I have any notion how far out of my social depth I was? I asked one of them how he would describe his own background. He said, “well, I am English”. I said “so am I - born in Bristol, grew up in Herefordshire. Isn’t that England? Aren’t I English?”. Apparently not in the required sense.

He said “my father is the something something lord something-or-other, and he has recently been negotiating the sale of warships to the Israeli government, smoothing out shipping treaties and things like that. Do you think that you could do something like that?”. I said that I thought I probably could not, because such transactions required a social credibility I did not possess - none of the players involved would have a clue who I was, and they would be disinclined to extend to me the trust and courtesy required for successful negotiation. He nodded condescendingly, as if I were a two-year-old who had just proudly stated that the sky was blue. I mentioned, rather feebly, that I had been to Oxford. “Did you know so-and-so? How about Lord whatsisname? Or Charlie thingammybob?”. No, none of those people. “Then in what sense were you actually there?”

^^^ literal anxiety dream about being English-but-not-English ()

DannyL

Wild Horses
Bristol is also extremely difficult. very passive, always stupified in a haze of weed smoke and trip hop.

by far dj krust was their best contribution to demolishing England.

It's interesting that Bristol is the spiritual home of UK Syria denialism. All these fucking people come from Bristol or thereabouts.
It's a kind of drip drip effect from Glastonbury, the waft of incense destroying critical faculties. New Ageism seeping into politics.

Brighton should also be taken off the fucking map.

DannyL

Wild Horses
Has anything culturally worthwhile ever come out of Brighton? I like Req One's graf but I'll be fucked if I can think of anything else. Lazy complacment weed smoking student asshole of a town.