EXODUS: the dissensus bible study group

craner

Beast of Burden
You have to make a plan, though. You can't read the whole thing at once. This is mine, carefully selected and pruned. The big decision I made was to skip the Book of Isaiah which is probably a mistake, but it looked exhausting.

Reading Plan for Craner's Bible Study Group:

Old Testament

Genesis
Exodus
Numbers
Deuteronomy
Joshua
Judges
Ruth
Samuel 1
Samuel 2
Kings 1
Kings 2
Esther
Job
Ecclesiastes
Song of Solomon

New Testament

Matthew
Mark
Luke
John
Acts
Romans
1 Corinthians
Hebrews
Revelation

craner

Beast of Burden
Silently, but whenever I get the chance. But you don't have to rush these things. The Bible isn't going anywhere.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
The funny thing is I'd been reading it off my kindle so I had no idea how massive a book it is.

Went into Foyles at the weekend and was stunned at this brick of a book.

Tempted to get a mini one you can carry more easily but I assume I'll need a magnifying glass.

craner

Beast of Burden
You have to make a plan, though. You can't read the whole thing at once. This is mine, carefully selected and pruned. The big decision I made was to skip the Book of Isaiah which is probably a mistake, but it looked exhausting.

Reading Plan for Craner's Bible Study Group:

Old Testament

Genesis
Exodus
Numbers
Deuteronomy
Joshua
Judges
Ruth
Samuel 1
Samuel 2
Kings 1
Kings 2
Esther
Job
Ecclesiastes
Song of Solomon

New Testament

Matthew
Mark
Luke
John
Acts
Romans
1 Corinthians
Hebrews
Revelation

@Clinamenic

other_life

bioconfused
simchas torah [when the jewish reading cycle starts anew] is the last week of this month. i'm more mentally stable + Freshly Christianised and would be down for a parsha study group. the haftoros [readings from the prophets for that section] would also have us covering more ground of the bible than just Torah