The Ever Burning Question

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
It can be as important to the work as the work itself... It has to leave that all important first impression. It's often one of the main things you remember when looking back. And there are so many of them!

This one kills me every time. Those sweet, childlike penny whistle notes at the beginning, gingerly nudging you into that oh so fuzzy smooth Bob James groove. Slick yet sensuous, warm yet cooler than pingu's nutsack. This has to be one of the all time greats.

I ask you, dissensus, what are some of the all time great TV titles?

luka

My age means obviously I have to say a-team and Knightrider. Bartys favourite is samurai jack

Leo

damn you, version, beat me to "the wire" and "Miami Vice".

perhaps not "great" but certainly one of more fucked up opening credits themes...

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
How could you not be hyped as a kid when this came on

David McCallum with one of the ultimate mysterious dude flexes ever seen on screen

Last edited:

sadmanbarty

snp music. they got disableds. it's all multi-cultural. but underneath it all is the underlying shitness of being scottish.

sadmanbarty

when did scotland stop being a shithole?

in the 70's it was all boozers and social realism, now it's all kirsty young, voting remain and the Edinburgh Festival Fringe. it's like shorditch but for less cool people.