sadmanbarty

who'd have thought a couple of cups of coffee and a few jamiroqui youtubes would've turned corspey into corp$ey?

brilliant result.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
True story

This choon by the Quai is the source of the popular slang term used by university students for smuggling pills and beak into clubs in your socks

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
This is what Daft Punk wanted to achieve with 'Get Lucky' except wearing a robot mask would be beneath JesusKay's dignity

CrowleyHead

Funny Corpse brings up The Frenchmen

<iframe width="727" height="409" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rmlmOk4ubcU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Always felt that this was a perfect sort of 'rejoinder' to Daft Punk getting their musos on w The Quai going cybernetic.

forclosure

Cropse if all it takes for you to want to smash the place is coffee and Jamiroqui i honestly do wonder how you survived the Lex Luger era of rap

Its like watching posh people do that bobbing up and down thing at the proms the one time they allow themselves to "cut loose"

all i have to contribute is that i thought Deeper Underground was ok

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Coffee hasn't done anything for me for most of my life but when I get a proper sleep the night before then have two by 10.30 I'm ready to kick a paparazzos head in.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Lost the power now though, I've even making embarrassing posts on dissensus all evening.

It's like I'm wanking away and I just can't get the stiffy back. Please stay, I'll get it back in a minute. Please.

blissblogger

I looked Jamiroquai up once for some reason, and was amazed how wealthy he is - supposedly worth 40 million quid.

There i was thinking he had one MTV semi-hit, the one with the trompe l'oeil video, and that was it, but I guess he's been a consistently big live draw and sells albums

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I had a similar thing with Sheryl Crow recently. I looked it up and she's sold over 50 million records.

luka

"Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet"

• Haha
Reactions: sus

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
"Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet"

I must have died and gone to heaven
Cos about quarter past eleven
On a Saturday in 1999
Right across from where I'm standing
On the dance floor she was landing
It was clear that she was from another time
Like some baby Barbarella
With the stars as her umbrella
She asked me if I'd like to magnetize
Do I have to go star-trekking
'Cause it's you I should be checking
So she laser beamed me with her cosmic eyes

craner

Beast of Burden
I looked Jamiroquai up once for some reason, and was amazed how wealthy he is - supposedly worth 40 million quid.

There i was thinking he had one MTV semi-hit, the one with the trompe l'oeil video, and that was it, but I guess he's been a consistently big live draw and sells albums

He’s into flash cars, isn’t he? I know this because I saw him on Top Gear talking about his Countach with Clarkson. Guffawing fucking pair of goons.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I think to be into fast cars you've got to have a different sort of nervous system to the one I've got. I'm re-reading a book about this at the moment. Extraverts respond more strongly to 'rewards' than introverts. They pursue gratifying objects like beautiful cars and fast women, build empires, and so on. Physiologically they really are getting a bigger buzz from that stuff than someone like me ever could. Hence my disinterest in driving 200mph along a coastal path with Heidi Klum in the passenger seat.