william_kent

Jay gets headbutted

the only jam worth watching

( apologies if this has been posted before, I'm already drunk on some deadly "straw rum" and can't be bothered wading through etc., )

luka

Jay gets headbutted

the only jam worth watching

( apologies if this has been posted before, I'm already drunk on some deadly "straw rum" and can't be bothered wading through etc., )
i had a night in a bar with loads of rums the other day and what i discovered after sampling loads of them is the french caribbean has the best ones and if they're under 58% ABV they're not worth drinking

william_kent

the secret good rums are Ryoma from Japan ( a "straw rum" ) and Old Monk ( a "sipping rum" ) ( from India! who would have known ) - both in my top 10

luka

im following the righteous path of islam at the moment but when i veer off course i will investigate. it's a much better spirit than i realised. my experience mostly being wray & neph mixed with coke.

william_kent

the worst rum I've ever spat out was Helios Rum, a white rum from Okinawa, I unscrewed the lid and was greeted by the fumes of paint stripper, and it it pretty much tasted like that, I've still got a 95% full bottle 3 years later, but saving it for when I need to redecorate and the brushes need cleaning

the worst rum I've ever spat out was Helios Rum, a white rum from Okinawa, I unscrewed the lid and was greeted by the fumes of paint stripper, and it it pretty much tasted like that, I've still got a 95% full bottle 3 years later, but saving it for when I need to redecorate and the brushes need claning
Nice one