hardcore jazz from riyadh

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
I was cancelled at birth, hombre. And in case you hadn't noticed, I like throwing the odd cat amongst the dissensi to see just how discordant you fuckers really are. Turns out, not that much, especially considering how anti tory you all claim to be!

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I was cancelled at birth, hombre. And in case you hadn't noticed, I like throwing the odd cat amongst the dissensi to see just how discordant you fuckers really are. Turns out, not that much, especially considering how anti tory you all claim to be!

oi you can't say that i posted Masayuki Takayanagi just now he pisses all over frank zappa from olympian heights in terms of being discordant.

now i don't have much faith in my cock dom abilities so when you're cancelled how do i cancel you again? do i have to uncancel you and then recancel? but then how do you make a double cancellation?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
turkish jazz is okay temiz's 70s stuff. but also huseyin erdunc from the nyc loft scene put out a free jazz corker. will link that one when I'm done listening to my japanese rec.

more Japanese stuff.

bassbeyondreason

Chtonic Fatigue Syndrome
Less jazz than just freeform psych-rock (these guys were notable for recording some legendary Velvet Underground bootlegs), but there's no flaccid hippy shit here:

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
dego is right blissblog archie shepp invented jungle in 1968...

Although tbh I highly doubt he was thinking of this album in that fact interview you referenced in your hardcore heroes thing... :) so i still hand it 2 u.

but

imagine if jazz jungle sounded like this, especially after 96. corpsey run away to the home counties.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty

Click here to see it on Mixcloud

A mix I made a few years ago featuring some barnstormers, Inc a few already posted in this thread. Was going for a wide spectrum of cosmic jazz though so it's rough and smooth.