I want to fall in love

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
But I live in England. impossible. I've heard every single possible weird and wacked out sound the artificial can make. ok, i haven't, but why didn't nietzsche think about machines, the retro aristocratic fetishising idiot?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
england is gobbling up london. the fools they are they think we are gobbling them up. but our poor virgin souls are being violated.

luka

I like the idea too. I think i was capable of it up to the age of 20, 21 even maybe. But after that I couldn't really conceive of it.

luka

Maybe that intense love love stuff is only possible in s medieval chivalry unrequited scenario yearning desperate driven mad

luka

I'm pretty sure these are just instructions for turning into a 6 music listener with a pair of Adidas Sambas.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I guess it's possible to fall in love in lancashire. very homogenous crowd, very white, very racist because they just ... don't know black and brown people. I don't think that's good though. doesn't geographical inbreeding ultimately lead to these condescending manners of the English?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
maybe in 19th century azerbaijan. luke says i have this romantic tendancy. frankly i'm not sure if I agree, but its a comforting thought.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
all this learning to love yourself is besides the point though isn't it? otherwise love songs wouldn't be written about how you cannot be without so and so. if you truly loved yourself, that wouldn't be an issue because you'd find someone else. but this is the socially conditioned innocence isn't it.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Psst, don't tell luka, but love's an illusion. It's all brain chemicals. It's your dna that gets horny, not you. It wants to spread itself far and wide. Love is an illusion.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I can't square this patty. you wouldn't be listening to as much machine music as me if you weren't in love. you're into azameuth and gilles peterson. you're the last bastion of love remaining. west london. you're still dignified working class. me and luke are pure proletarians. we have no working class culture to lay claim to. it's dead. we're just cogs in a machine.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Well done, third. You passed the first test. Love is not for quitters. Faith is crucial. You're now ready for stage 4.