Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 74

Thread: Your bedroom/flat/house

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    9,502

    Default Your bedroom/flat/house

    What have you got on the walls?

    Have you got a garden?

    What's your favourite piece of furniture?
    Αι ψυχαί οσμώνται καθ΄ Άιδην.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    26,594

    Default

    Only millionaires have gardens.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    26,594

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    What have you got on the walls?

    Have you got a garden?

    What's your favourite piece of furniture?
    Paintings, posters from art exhibitions, Pirelli calendars, mirrors.

    No, but I have a yard with red roses, lavender and a view of the Bristol Channel.

    King size bed.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to craner For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    9,502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by craner View Post
    Paintings, posters from art exhibitions, Pirelli calendars, mirrors.

    No, but I have a yard with red roses, lavender and a view of the Bristol Channel.

    King size bed.
    What paintings, what posters? I want a picture painted.

    Your love for your lounge.
    Αι ψυχαί οσμώνται καθ΄ Άιδην.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    9,502

    Default

    King size bed.

    Unwritten here but clear as day 'for shagging'
    Αι ψυχαί οσμώνται καθ΄ Άιδην.

  9. #7

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    9,502

    Default

    Silk secretions
    A king size bedding
    For a Queen of the night
    White wedding
    Milk and cheeses.
    Αι ψυχαί οσμώνται καθ΄ Άιδην.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    9,502

    Default

    Hung in Craner's downstairs toilet

    Αι ψυχαί οσμώνται καθ΄ Άιδην.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Corpsey For This Useful Post:


  13. #10

    Default

    A large painting of a red lobster in my kitchen.

    A poster from a Whitney Museum of Modern Art exhibition of Jospeh Stella.

    Some framed pages of the 1974 Pirelli calendar.

    Framed poster from the 2001 Nancy Cunard Conference at Anglia Ruskin University.

    An original collage by my friend Zsi Chimera.

    A copy of Ernst Kirchner's Five Women on a Street from a Ludwig Museum exhibition.

    Original Italian poster for Visconti's Ossessione.

    A framed copy of F.R.J. Clemente's The Red Skirt which I inherited from my grandmother and has sentimental attachment.

    Lots and lots of books everywhere.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to craner For This Useful Post:


  15. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    9,502

    Default

    Excellent mate I'll check all those out.

    How do you store your books? This is a problem for me. I have a couple of fairly large shelves and there's still about a dozen piles of books on the floor.
    Αι ψυχαί οσμώνται καθ΄ Άιδην.

  16. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    9,502

    Default

    I expect Luka has a dreamcatcher over his bed.
    Αι ψυχαί οσμώνται καθ΄ Άιδην.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Corpsey For This Useful Post:


  18. #13

    Default

    It's a major problem for me too. I have shelves in my back bedroom/office and my large downstairs room (two knocked into one) but these also have to store my records and films. I have 5 (and growing) transparent plastic storage boxes deposited in various subtle places around the house, the majority under the stairs. Plus all my food books in the kitchen.

  19. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    9,157

    Default

    Lloyd Grossman needs to visit your house.

    PS Kirchner is brilliant

    Quote Originally Posted by craner View Post
    A large painting of a red lobster in my kitchen.

    A poster from a Whitney Museum of Modern Art exhibition of Jospeh Stella.

    Some framed pages of the 1974 Pirelli calendar.

    Framed poster from the 2001 Nancy Cunard Conference at Anglia Ruskin University.

    An original collage by my friend Zsi Chimera.

    A copy of Ernst Kirchner's Five Women on a Street from a Ludwig Museum exhibition.

    Original Italian poster for Visconti's Ossessione.

    A framed copy of F.R.J. Clemente's The Red Skirt which I inherited from my grandmother and has sentimental attachment.

    Lots and lots of books everywhere.

  20. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    26,594

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •