entertainment

burnt ash tasting natural red wine and imperial stouts yesterday

very hipster but fantastic soothing soul tingling drinking

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
That does sound good.

I ate some black cheese coloured with wood ash, or something like that anyway, recently. It was delicious, really strong and smoky. Probably highly carcinogenic but fuck it, you gotta die of something, right?

luka

Wow I'd forgotten how boozy last summer was. A constant round of Benson gold, lost phones and hangovers

luka

The last couple of weeks have been pretty boozy for me. It's been mostly fun. I don't regret it but I'm ready for a rest now. I'm looking forward to some monkish living over the next couple of months.

luka

I found drunkeness gave me a magical ability to cut through Stan's baroque verbiage and get to the heart of what he's actually trying to say. There can be a clarity at the heart of drunkeness sometimes. Not always, not often, but it does happen.

linebaugh

Ill use drunkness as a late day reset. Get drunk at 8, sober up around midnight and have a couple hours of increased productivity before bed

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I wish I could regain the ability to get high on coffee. Wonder if exercising had something to do with it. I've not exercised in a while. Not been intoxicated all week.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Was very mildly hungover when I got up a bit over an hour ago. Can't remember the last time I was badly hungover. Something to be avoided like the plague when you have a baby, I feel.

Leo

cool fall weather means the return of red wine at the dinner table. one of my favorite rituals.

luka

cool fall weather means Mr Tea promising to collect me a bin liner full of Liberty caps. What a legend. Thanks Tea, love you man.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Have you seen them in south Devon? I've kept my eyes open but never spotted any
I'm sure they grow on the moors. Not got much time for that sort of thing these days, what with being a dad, which I might have mentioned once or twice.

Leo

every time tea posts a comment, someone needs to reply "why aren't you out foraging mushrooms for Luka?" it'll need to be a team effort.