Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Just got back from a second trip in the woods. Took more in one go this time. Cooled my feet in an actual babbling brook. Second pint of cold weissbier going down a treat.

Fucking marvellous.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Moretti On Acid should definitely be some post-Moroder 303 squelchy-chuggy Italo EBM... thing.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Third would know a great remix by some obscure Turkish producer whose lover is high up in the PKK.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Yesterday I smoked some weed for the first time in a few weeks and then got given an edible. Was totally fucked after that, often TOO fucked, but in true clichéd stoner style I listened to jazz and it blew my mind (Mingus, Bill Evans). Eventually ended up reading Twelfth Night (less clichéd perhaps) and absolutely loving it.

Today felt awful and did a spliff as hair of the dog. Reminds me of the good and bad things of smoking regularly, so hopefully I'll let it alone again for a while.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Friday night our friend was opening a bar and we dj-d, it was only until three but we got fairly well paid... left the place with a envelope full of cash... by the time we got home on Sunday the cash had all gone and we'd had to raid our accounts too. Forty hours of solid drinking and snorting. I would hate to see my liver, or lungs for that matter.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
all the youths are doing laughing gas now. didn't see that one coming. i remember trying it when i was working as a dishwasher in a restaurant age 15, was fun to do it once or twice but don't see the massive appeal that it's getting now?

luka

In London you see the canisters discarded everywhere. Been going on for years. In the gutters, hundreds of clinking metal canisters. They throw them out of car windows. William James talks about it in varieties of religious experience.

luka

I've done a fair bit cos when I was 19 I worked in starbucks and we use it to charge the whipped cream canisters. It's pretty fun, some time distortion, etc. Apparently it synergises very well with mdma but I've not tried

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It's my favourite. I'm a crackhead for it.

Works amazingly with MDMA and Ketamine.

Under those conditions, it's actually the most intense drug I've done - but only lasts 30 seconds or whatever.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Brilliant writing, can hardly believe you're sleep deprived.

Sleep deprivation for me is death, knocks me right into a depressive state and it just feels like a wasted day.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Girlfriend's birthday on Thursday... a bit of a heavy one - well, not too bad, always on a level if you know what I mean, but it involved k, c, e, ghb, speed and, best of all, poppers. And ten million cigarettes and a thousand drinks.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I'm not sure whether I'm jealous or glad I don't do stuff like that anymore.
Always a mixture of feelings I guess but this was a good group of people, good times, no moments where it went bad or anything. Didn't particularly enjoy getting up at ten this morning to go and pick up our new kitten though...

luka

Girlfriend's birthday on Thursday... a bit of a heavy one - well, not too bad, always on a level if you know what I mean, but it involved k, c, e, ghb, speed and, best of all, poppers. And ten million cigarettes and a thousand drinks.

Woops says he expects you to lay on a similar spread for his 40th in a few days