Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Basking in the afterglow of another hugely successful acid session yesterday, this time with a couple of very old friends. High point of the evening was lying stretched out on a sofa under a blanket, lights turned off, log fire going, rain pissing down outside in the darkness, wrapped up in my own little uterine cocoon of acid, weed and single malt, listening to Can. Fucking perfect.

Leo

Basking in the afterglow of another hugely successful acid session yesterday, this time with a couple of very old friends. High point of the evening was lying stretched out on a sofa under a blanket, lights turned off, log fire going, rain pissing down outside in the darkness, wrapped up in my own little uterine cocoon of acid, weed and single malt, listening to Can. Fucking perfect.

hippy.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Seems a much bigger weather discrepancy this year in that you're talking about log fires and pouring rain and we're still going to the beach.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

Ha, funny you should say that. When I got in earlier, the first thing my girlfriend did was light some incense, so pretty soon the whole house smelled like one of those shops that sells little crystals and books about witches and palmistry and whatnot. First time she's done that in a couple of years.

luka

Tea you're supposed to disintegrate bodily only to reassemble yourself on the far side of the stargate not sit around having a nice time!

But I like your offer to host a dissensus woodland retreat. A 3 day psychedelic getaway for everyone on the forum. That's a good idea.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Yes well, my distinctly un-British ability to straightforwardly embrace pleasure and comfort has been remarked upon in these parts. Partly it's that I think I feel like I've done all the heavy-duty disintegrating-and-reintegrating that I really want to with a handful of very heavy trips I had the better part of 20 years ago now. Also I'm just getting old - I brought a nice nugget of crystal MDMA with me and we didn't even touch it!

All in all it was a perfect mini-blow-out before impending fatherhood in about a month's time.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
zero concentration
feeling warm and sweaty
clicking on every url i see on my screen
want to move
time is slowing down

luka

I'm going to do a really strong coffee and see if I can get on the same plane. I advise everyone else to do the same. Or order 5 double espressos

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I drink maybe three cups of coffee a day and generally speaking it has ZERO noticeable effect.

Unless I've slept really well, and drink it in the morning, then it hits me like a line of chang.

Once I drank some super strong coffee and finished the 'i' crossword in about five minutes flat. It was like I had superpowers.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
I drink maybe three cups of coffee a day and generally speaking it has ZERO noticeable effect.

Unless I've slept really well, and drink it in the morning, then it hits me like a line of chang.

Once I drank some super strong coffee and finished the 'i' crossword in about five minutes flat. It was like I had superpowers.

always thought you would be more of a monster© or red-bull© type

luka

When I made coffee for a living woops would stand next to me and demand an endless succession of double espressos not a word of a lie he'd drink about 15 a day. He claimed it had no effect. There actually is a gene that makes you almost impervious to coffee as it happens

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
When I made coffee for a living woops would stand next to me and demand an endless succession of double espressos not a word of a lie he'd drink about 15 a day. He claimed it had no effect. There actually is a gene that makes you almost impervious to coffee as it happens

Makes drinking a ton of it a bit pointless then.