My brother showed up at Glastonbury with some acid chocolate he'd brought back from Amsterdam. I did a chunk around 6pm. An hour or so later I stomped up to the CND property store and I asked them if they'd look after any nuclear weapons I'd brought in, or would they be obliged to disarm them? Also, what did they do with all the nuclear weapons they'd collected over the years and how many are in their arsenal right now? Do they have any submarines? What the fuck are they doing with all the nuclear weapons?? They took it really well and gave me a little badge, but it was probably made of Radium so i ditched it in one of the bogs.
Other than that, it was all MDMA and endogenous ketones.

Last edited:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Great news, lads - I've got a caffeine buzz!

giphy.gif

Feeling like this

IdleRich

IdleRich
Was a heavy-ish night Saturday, got to bed 5 or 6 this morning (Monday morning that is if you're reading this later). Unusually for here the standard powder was augmented by k and e. And a constant stream of booze. I did eat some watermelon though when I got in which was healthy. Then a couple more bumps.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Surprisingly alright, given that I woke up about 3 this morning and only started to doze off again when my alarm went off. In fact I feel absolutely fine. Other days I can feel like a walking corpse after eight solid hours of sleep. Weird, isn't it?

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
decided to stay sober on a party i was invited to last weekend and it was one of the worst experiences. i couldn't help but smoke too much hash and then couldn't talk anymore, happens more often, it's okay when i'm alone but it's terrible when you're with people. worst was though that everyone was on mdma and they all couldn't stop talking, of course i was the easiest victim, trapped in my own body, looking like i'm listening. everybody started to talk stories to me i wasn't interested in. whole thing seemed to last for hours.

luka

On my second long Island ice tea in a deserted cocktail bar in the city. going down nice. Cheers boys.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Margarita is such a great drink. Gotta get that sweet n sour balance right, and don't be stingy on the tequila!

Yeah, the sting-yness should be supplied by the salt.

My brother is well into cocktails. He has this special thing for applying salt or sugar to the rim of a glass. He introduced it as his "rimming machine". I was like, bruh.

Last edited: