version

I love drinking. It's the only thing that relaxes me. Two drinks is like going from barbed wire to a blanket.

luka

Fucking hell I've got so fat, and wheezy and disgusting looking like a fat prince Naseem, knowing there's no way back to his peak, might as well just crash lamboginis

luka

I'm going to eat so many grapes and fine cheeses and drink so much mineral water tonight in penance for this iniquity I have heaped upon my body over the summer

IdleRich

IdleRich
The thing is, drugs are good for you, certainly for your llooks. Compare one of those weekends where you go three days without sleep and only eat through your nose with a boozy one. In the first example you will end up looking slim, sexy, stubbly and cool, in the latter you will be a a fat, farty, bleary eyed cunt.

luka

This is what I've always said, drugs make you more intelligent and keep you slim and alert looking not like some haggard soho bore falling asleep in the pub

luka

Drugs put you in touch with your body and remind you of what they require, certain levels of consideration for clean air and water please

IdleRich

IdleRich
Yesterday we had a real drinkathon... feel rough as fuck now, way worse than I did from a drugs binge that was - on paper - three times as hard last weekend.