Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Come here to say hi and log your highs.

11.26am and I'm high on one flat white and one cortardo drunk on a nearly empty stomach with a good night's sleep.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Must be said here that I've gone from getting stoned every evening to not smoking any since last Monday. This is what lies behind my obnoxious energy burst.

luka

It's great. Sitting in the sun. Pint after pint after pint. Whiling away the hours.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I suppose if you're a billionaire it gets boring

But imagine being able to constantly feast and not give a fuck

Heaven

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Things are really overrated, especially the 70% of things that one doesn't use/uses really infrequently. Just hanging around, reminding you of their pointless existence.

luka

Things are really overrated, especially the 70% of things that one doesn't use/uses really infrequently. Just hanging around, reminding you of their pointless existence.

You need a good chair. You need a table. Ideally you want a good frying pan and a good saucepan and a good knife. Those are all genuinely useful things but otherwise I agree.

luka

I would very much like a good bed but I have a very bad bed. My life would be improved 20% if I had a good bed.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
A good bluetooth speaker is a marvellous thing.

On acid I felt towards my Bose speaker the way a dog owner feels towards their daschund.