luka

Wine glass balanced in one hand, cigerette in the other, talking a hundred miles an hour, euphoric with head energy

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Residual weed buzz from earlier. Opium tea. A few pints. Glass of wine.

Pleasant, sensible, middle-aged buzz for a pleasant, sensible, middle-aged man.

(No acid today. Sorry.)

Last edited:

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Shared a bottle of prosecco with a Spanish girl and an argetinian guy who plays the guitar. We sang el pescador at the top of our lungs to the owls and bats.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Shared a bottle of prosecco with a Spanish girl and an argetinian guy who plays the guitar. We sang el pescador at the top of our lungs to the owls and bats.

Every time I think you couldn't be any more pattycakes_, you out-pattycakes_ yourself. :love:

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
2 cappuccinos and I've got a little grindy dance going on in the veins right now. A short lived affair. Ciao ciao, caffeina.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i got so drunk last friday. mostly on beer but we had wodka and jägermeister as well. at one point we were discussing noses, i don't know how we got there but we talked about noses. about how all noses are beautiful, how it's such a pity to have them altered because of beauty standards. how big and crooked noses add character.

about an hour later i broke my nose.

my life is a joke.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Ha... not all noses apparently.
A couple of weeks back I returned from a weekend in London ready to tell my girlfriend all about my adventures there... but when I got back after landing at about 1pm she was sat on the sofa with a friend really hammered, obviously been up all night. Turned out that when they left some bar at six am they were walking around Lisbon debating what to do when someone in a parked car asked them for a cigarette... flash forward ten minutes and they're in the car driving round for hours on end, smoking rock after rock with this mad Frenchman and some woman driving. All the time they were going around this couple kept saying they wanted to show them this amazing video they'd made, eventually they found it on the phone, told everyone to shut up and then cranked the volume... you've guessed it, it was a lengthy close up of the girl sucking his dick. Then they went on to another one with her doing her from behind. Then this guy goes "You'll never believe it... that was her!" and they were all "No way!" - anyway, then he starts going "Have you ever smoked crack in a sauna? How about a jacuzzi?" and so on. Took 'em hours to escape apparently. Not sure they got in much before me. I didn't really have anything better to trump that.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Had a cold creeping up on me this morning and didn't really want to have it over Christmas, so I attacked it with some opium tea and ginger wine. Feel right as rain now. Sometimes you really can't beat the old remedies.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Getting ready to start the champagne. Then red wine. Will spend the afternoon cooking and drinking I guess. In a civilised way obviously.

Last edited:

Leo

Never a fan of mulled wine by had a delicious few glasses at towcester town hall after attending Xmas carols in the local church. Raging holiday, it is.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Stoned

Been putting off doing a bit of acid all day and now I think I just won't get around to it sadface