riko joins the blogosphere!

S

simon silverdollar

blackdownsoundboy alerted me to this:

rikodan.blogspot.com

this is the best news in quite some time.

stelfox

Beast of Burden
oh the cynicism of some people... it's real and it's a good thing.
he can be the poster boy for bloggers not all being spotty nerds, too.

Last edited:

ryan17

oh this is wonderful news. its good to get info about whats going on in the scene from someone who is livin it day to day.

S

simon silverdollar

i think it probably is riko; he used to write stuff for deuce magazine didn't he?

and i don't see why he'd bother to have someone ghostwrite it for him.

stelfox

Beast of Burden
why on god's earth do people think it's not him? is he too stupid to operate a computer, not clever enough to write a couple of paragraphs every now and again on music he's heavily involved in? come on people, for crying out loud, stop being so contrary and welcome the guy aboard.

Last edited:

MRS RIKO

Riko's Tings

Just Thought Id Let You All Know Cause Youll All Chatitng About The Blog Page. It Is Riko's Words, He Does It Himself Hes Not Stupid.

3underscore

MRS RIKO said:
Just Thought Id Let You All Know Cause Youll All Chatitng About The Blog Page. It Is Riko's Words, He Does It Himself Hes Not Stupid.

Until now I never really paid attention to why in English we have minimal use of capitals. The answer being that if you start every word with capitals, it really hurts your eyes to read!

MRS RIKO

Thanks Gabrielle.

Im just trying to help in his career!

Noticed that people are asking about when the rolldeep album comes out, my source (the rolldeep manager) informs me that it will be out June 6th not May 30th (original date) so it will be here soon and if you aint seen the reviews get ready cause their album is on a different vibe not the usual grime music (dont thing they aint producing grime cause ive heard some of there new grime tunes and their big tunes!).

It's Rolldeep's year, so you better get ready for them!! As Riko would say "Bull in a china shop!"

XX

Last edited:

Fiddy

yeah i got better things to do than other peoples blogs i.e. tanning my hide... I did tell him to do one time ago but given most grime peeps are longer than long, it's better late than never though. Changooli.