sadmanbarty

who are the gay cultural figureheads at the moment?

i suppose cardi b and ariana grande have been added to the pantheon of female icons that include judy garland and donna summer. what about blokes though? who are the jimmy sumervilles and boy georges?

sadmanbarty

who are the gay cultural figureheads at the moment?

i suppose cardi b and ariana grande have been added to the pantheon of female icons that include judy garland and donna summer. what about blokes though? who are the jimmy sumervilles and boy georges?

"We nuh sing fi man like Sam Smith"

i guess that answer that question then

IdleRich

IdleRich
I think that if your normal life-style is criminalised then that does affect how you see things and act otherwise. In reading the Orton Diaries it made me think that part of the reason they were so blase about going over to Morocco and fucking children was cos they were already constantly risking prison on an almost daily basis back in the UK in the bogs on Holloway Road.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
madonna then britney spears killed it long and short of it.

in some ways similar to how sacha cohen killed Tim Westwood's eccentricities.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
from africa bambaataa and janet jackson and jamie principle and jocelyn brown and ron hardy and zeki muren and cecil taylor and debbie jacobs to britney. says it all.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
thankfully a few renegade comrades in arms in oakland of all places have decided to rebel against the putrid baked beans stink of these cop and square allies. let the bad times roll. this is the gay transsexual terror shit.

Last edited:

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
let the record show that I do not actually believe any gay should be crushed. It was a bad attempt at humour and I feel bad for saying it.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
let the record show that I do not actually believe any gay should be crushed. It was a bad attempt at humour and I feel bad for saying it.

i don't mind if straight people are crushed though i mean maybe they will stop fucking marrying and enshrining private property forever, the wankers.

come to think about let's chop off patty's cock so he doesn't accidentally leave a farzana in morocco pregnant. the last thing we need is his son turning into a republican. this is why if i have the misfortune of having kids i am going to turn tory to force him to go communist.