Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Gays

The terrible truth was 99% of the gays were square. Like anyone else. Only the sexual preference was different. Let them have a Volvo and a marks and Spencer's sandwich they would have never invented house music. Was just oppression that gave them magic powers. Interesting. Now they are as boring as everyone else.

holiday in tel aviv

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yyaldrin For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    The terrible truth was 99% of the gays were square. Like anyone else. Only the sexual preference was different. Let them have a Volvo and a marks and Spencer's sandwich they would have never invented house music. Was just oppression that gave them magic powers. Interesting. Now they are as boring as everyone else.
    Do you think there is value in drugs being illegal for this reason? I've often thought that if I didn't take drugs I'd never really be doing anything illegal and I might have never questioned the notion of legality and criminal justice as much as I have (a paltry amount).

In a similar way, perhaps there's value in gay people having been alienated from the *norm* of marriage with 2.4 children. Culturally, I mean. Burroughs was perhaps the coolest gay ever (right?), alienated on the twin basis of his gayness and drug addictions. And when you think of how he was born into an aristocratic family in the South and went to Harvard, alienation is perhaps what made him.

This is all cultural stuff of course and I am in favour of whatever is least painful for people. Happiness writes white though and all that.

Not saying smoking weed makes me less of a conformist drone in my behaviour but the fact that you smoke it and realise it's no more dangerous than booze (in fact less dangerous) and yet booze is legally sanctioned is an indicator that something is up with legality overall.

gayness is surrogate blackness.

like 'the blacks', the 'gayers' are all inexplicably in great shape, they can all dance, they can dress however they like and do it well and they have pattycakes-style soul.

nick boles music
    Quote Originally Posted by vimothy View Post
    I respect islamists

corpse looks just like a hetero, doing-hate-crimes-in-naxos jimmy summerville.
    I respect islamists

who are the gay cultural figureheads at the moment?

i suppose cardi b and ariana grande have been added to the pantheon of female icons that include judy garland and donna summer. what about blokes though? who are the jimmy sumervilles and boy georges?
    I respect islamists

Quote Originally Posted by sadmanbarty View Post
    who are the gay cultural figureheads at the moment?

i suppose cardi b and ariana grande have been added to the pantheon of female icons that include judy garland and donna summer. what about blokes though? who are the jimmy sumervilles and boy georges?
    "We nuh sing fi man like Sam Smith"

i guess that answer that question then
    I respect islamists

I think that if your normal life-style is criminalised then that does affect how you see things and act otherwise. In reading the Orton Diaries it made me think that part of the reason they were so blase about going over to Morocco and fucking children was cos they were already constantly risking prison on an almost daily basis back in the UK in the bogs on Holloway Road.

madonna then britney spears killed it long and short of it.

in some ways similar to how sacha cohen killed Tim Westwood's eccentricities.
    I respect islamists

12. The Following User Says Thank You to thirdform For This Useful Post:

from africa bambaataa and janet jackson and jamie principle and jocelyn brown and ron hardy and zeki muren and cecil taylor and debbie jacobs to britney. says it all.

I respect islamists

14. The Following User Says Thank You to thirdform For This Useful Post:

thankfully a few renegade comrades in arms in oakland of all places have decided to rebel against the putrid baked beans stink of these cop and square allies. let the bad times roll. this is the gay transsexual terror shit.

https://soundcloud.com/rvebby/transsexual-terror-mix
    Last edited by thirdform; 06-07-2019 at 02:51 PM.
    I respect islamists

16. The Following User Says Thank You to thirdform For This Useful Post:

let the record show that I do not actually believe any gay should be crushed. It was a bad attempt at humour and I feel bad for saying it.
    Took a rest stop that wasn't on the schedule

Quote Originally Posted by sadmanbarty View Post
    and they have pattycakes-style soul.
    The fuck?
    Took a rest stop that wasn't on the schedule

Quote Originally Posted by pattycakes_ View Post
    let the record show that I do not actually believe any gay should be crushed. It was a bad attempt at humour and I feel bad for saying it.
    i don't mind if straight people are crushed though i mean maybe they will stop fucking marrying and enshrining private property forever, the wankers.

come to think about let's chop off patty's cock so he doesn't accidentally leave a farzana in morocco pregnant. the last thing we need is his son turning into a republican. this is why if i have the misfortune of having kids i am going to turn tory to force him to go communist.
    I respect islamists

20. The Following User Says Thank You to thirdform For This Useful Post: