mnml/tech house with the sickest, most insane sonics

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
This thread's quite funny cos third apparently either feels lukewarm or actively hates most of the tunes he posted

Was there mnml tech house you liked third?

woops

is not like other people
the same thing goes for the breakdown 2 minutes into the s max track funnily enough

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
This thread's quite funny cos third apparently either feels lukewarm or actively hates most of the tunes he posted

Was there mnml tech house you liked third?

also like some of that which sounds like 80s electro. proto-deeptech this one.

bunnnnnn

i REALLY like this jichael mackson one, it's got enough cutting up and f***ing about for me to get into it. it could almost be mouse on Mars until that riff 5 minutes in. @bunnyhausen
Has some nice sounds that kind of leap out of my shitty phone speaker so it probably sounds good if you hear it properly. The artist has a stupid name though, that works against it for me

chava

wonder if this will ever get trendy again like more or less anything from the 80s/90s has. have quite a lot of this laying around ...

Ory

warp drive
still love the warping bassline here

this one's a bit sexy too

some standouts had this kind of haunted house vibe that i think worked well with the shambling, barely-animated beat, i'm thinking of tunes like mathew jonson "marionette", nathan fake "the sky was pink", âme "rej", villalobos "dexter" ...

the rest of it can go in the "music you pretended to like" thread though.

glasshand

dj panic attack
I used to listen to a couple of Popof tracks because he was adjacent to Boys Noize and I was into that back in like 2007. This one still seems quite good, not as heavy as that Rubin one but similar vibes.