Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Eyes Wide Shut (1999)

I do know one woman who goes on about this stuff to an incessant degree talking about how the US and Britian are historically two of the most evil places in the world that have all the power and how people dont realise how serious all this shit and SJWs think they can change the world but dont know about whats going on.

One of those "with all the atrocities going on in the world whats your reason for waking up in the morning" types also wouldnt you know it shes joined a cult a while back shes been very forward about it

Quote Originally Posted by WebEschatology View Post
    As far as the symbolism i dunno yes the private ritualistic goings on of the rich doesnt seem as far fetched now as it did then but i think thats only because of how wide spread and commonly held the idea that theyre fucking crazy cravenous and insular they are carrying on with esoteric nonsense as ways of indoctrinating people "hazing" as a practise be it politics or high school football teams in america never made sense to me.
    Vigilant Citizen and a bunch of the antisemitic conspiracy theorists like to bring up this Rothschild ball from the 70s in relation to Eyes Wide Shut - https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestne...schild-family/

41.jpg

It's not even a conspiracy theory as such but lately it's become more and more clear to everyone that the rich (or the ultrarich at least) live in a totally different world to the rest of us. Even if they're not at sex parties (and I'm sure some are) they are still being flown around in private helicopters, going to restaurants where most wouldn't be able to afford a single beer, entering buildings - even islands or whatever - we can't access, in all except extreme or unlucky cases being above the law, avoiding dealing with the stuff that we have to on a daily basis simply to live our life and so on. Just completely insulated from life as we know it. And the more we understand this the more these things resonate with us.

Quote Originally Posted by WebEschatology View Post
    I do know one woman who goes on about this stuff to an incessant degree talking about how the US and Britian are historically two of the most evil places in the world that have all the power and how people dont realise how serious all this shit and SJWs think they can change the world but dont know about whats going on.
    kinda how it is though innit?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to yyaldrin For This Useful Post:

Definitely going to rewatch EYS soon, this weekend maybe.
    Αι ψυχαί οσμώνται καθ΄ Άιδην.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Corpsey For This Useful Post:

I was with some rothschilds at an illumination ritual on the Thames last night. Everyone ignored me though except for the bloke who lies on the millenium bridge everyday and paints on discarded chewing gum.

Did you get into Rogan when you started lifting?

I don't know how I did, really. Probably some of his guests? Also some of my friends are really into UFC.

The Jimmy Dore episode is good, a lot of stuff about the democrats are in many ways just as evil and corrupt as the republicans. Obviously sometimes he has right wingers and outright morons/charlatans on so I've got to tread carefully, as I'm very gullible.

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    Obviously sometimes he has right wingers and outright morons/charlatans on so I've got to tread carefully, as I'm very gullible.
    He's definitely a gateway to all that alt-right stuff. The comments under his vids are often full of those types.

https://www.bfi.org.uk/news-opinion/...-nicole-kidman

A longish essay on EWS from S&S - K?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Corpsey For This Useful Post:

Anyone been to the Kubrick exhibition at the Design Museum? A mate went the other day and said it was brilliant. People have been posting photos around online.

https://imgur.com/a/Qpj4bLe

Interestingly the FBI apparently had a file on Kubrick due to complaints about Strangelove.

https://vault.fbi.gov/stanley-kubrick

Quote Originally Posted by version View Post
    Anyone been to the Kubrick exhibition at the Design Museum? A mate went the other day and said it was brilliant. People have been posting photos around online.

https://imgur.com/a/Qpj4bLe
    I tried to. It was on that hottest day day. 37 degrees or whatever. But when I got there I found they had moved the museum.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post: