Quietism

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Curating is taking over. Talent doesn't mean shit in that world.

talent is overrated. a lot of hardcore is badly thrown together. it wouldn't pass a gcse music class. that's precisely why it's so fucking great. why do i have to keep repeating this?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
talent doesn't exist disembodied from our value judgments does it. Emerson Lake and Palmer are skilled players. they could probably outwit any of us here without even thinking about it. What have they given to music though? what *talent* have they endowed in the collective unconscious? not much.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the difference between you and me is that you want to get the elites to like pull the plough or whatever. you want them to be oxen. i mean that's cool but it's far too moderate for my liking. I'd rather see them all grinded into fine flakey powder i can stick up my nose.
:)

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
talent is overrated. a lot of hardcore is badly thrown together. it wouldn't pass a gcse music class. that's precisely why it's so fucking great. why do i have to keep repeating this?

Haha third, you constantly misconstrue me and then pose arguments which I agree with 100%

Please continue.

I'm not talking about ELP type talent, that would be academic style boring, schooled talent which would no doubt appeal to the types which we are opposed. When I say talented, I'm really talking about people with something to say. People with something worth seeing or hearing. Someone who can express that in a way that provokes some kind of reaction. Ideally something inspiring, but could also just be a strong feeling or make you think about something. You know what I mean! This is diametrically opposed to what comes out when the elites are in control. They mute all sensation, they purposefully end all lines of thinking apart from the utmost contrived and you're more often than not left feeling nothing at all.

Hardcore it is not.

And grind the fuckers up! You can do the snorting though

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
yeah i guess. I'm just trying to open up the pulp lsd area of enquiry. psychedelia as pathos amphetamine panic not as oceanic enquiry. destroy the groucho club.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
nasrettin hoca was anything but humble tbh. real fuckin blagger, he was.

in fact who has managedto blag it for a millennia?