Tchaikawsky Samuels
@SamuelsTec
·
15m
Replying to
@elonmusk
and
@newscientist
Hmmmmm... communists in space? I get the sum will of all humanity thing, but that's kinda a mute point when one person speaks for everyone and tells them how to think. I think communism is best left Made in China and stays there.

sadmanbarty

that's everything dub promises to be and never actually reaches.

this is all filmed round where me and luke live so i always point out the filming locations to him. he always looks at me like i'm one of those weird 8 year olds who's really obsessed with world war 2 era planes. models of spitfires and all that.

luka

John Eden
@johnedenuk
Just had a completely normal Thursday night watching Dennis Bovell, Brinsley Forde and a vast crew of UK reggae veterans performing the Babylon soundtrack.
11:08 PM · Jul 18, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone
John Eden
@johnedenuk
·
11m
Replying to
@johnedenuk
Did they have a massive fuck off brass section and did they end with “Warrior Charge”? Yes they did.

John Eden
@johnedenuk
·
9m
Was Dennis in full showman mode and dropping anecdotes about the film all over the shop? Yes indeed he was.

John Eden
@johnedenuk
·
5m
Found out that Bruce Smith from The Pop Group was one of the drummers on “Jazterpiece”. Also saw Bones the original trombonist get a rewind for searing rendition of “Beefy’s Tune”

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I mean clearly, clearly adam and eve were battybwoys, that's wy the fall was so traumatic. I don't think they were even called adam and Steve that's far too english centrist liberal anti-homophobe who deep down despises the gays in his heart. no they had grandiloquent names like Lydia and Augustus I'm sure of it. I mean, Lydia didn't even have a gender back in the day did it.

so i guess the fall will have to feature in this list, naturally.