Overheard conversations/monologues

craner

Beast of Burden
Do you reckon he's drunk? I mean it's only 10.30 am, but it's conceivable he's still going from last night...

craner

Beast of Burden
I only came across the concept of TED Talks a year ago, at a training day called 'Designing and Delivering Brilliant Presentations'.

I found the entire day dispiriting beyond belief, but I certainly wasn't very pleased to discover the existence of TED Talks.

luka

Surfing soothes me, it's always been a kind of zen experience for me. The ocean is so magnificent, peaceful, and awesome. The rest of the world disappears for me when I'm on a wave

luka

I just woke up covered in ejaculate with no hot running water and had to rub my cock area with sope and use a jug to get it off, maybe 555-5555 could have rectified this travesty instead I'm sat here feeling totally unsatisfied. maybe they sneer as incel but at the same time it's not like i told third junior to start having weird and wonderful dreams of banging up some media creative in glasgow did I. fucking hell, embarrassing. i used to be good at nullifying the libido entirely. must get back on auntie crystal nymph and fags when I'm back in England.

luka

Want to talk about circadian cycle, sympathetic and parasympathetic nerve system but.... What I know is very scientific, i don't personally have a cock to prove pmsl so... reading all the replies mostly about holding urination.... So ? The urin is piling up inside the cock ... ?

luka

acrimation .. sweeting , salivation .. bradycardia, hypotension .. bronchospasm with increased secretions .. colics, diarrhea urination.. و قسميهم زى ماهم كدا 😂 و ال sympathetic اعكسي الكلمات بتاعة البار

craner

Beast of Burden
You should see what he did to my Eurocult film thread. I tried to get him banned from Dissensus for it. Almost broke the friendship.

luka

All of mankind's biggest dilemmas arise from the fact that propaganda is far more ubiquitous and far more advanced than most people realize. They don't teach you in school that your plutocratic rulers will be manipulating your mind all the time with a sophisticated psyop arsenal.

luka

This Al Qaeda supporter who managed to infiltrate the US government will be the first ever congressional representative to be DEPORTED. She defrauded the USCIS and is an illegal immigrant. ICE, you may proceed at will.

luka

Five of America’s Mutual Defense Treaty Alliances are in the #IndoPacific region. The United States is committed to this constellation of allies and partners that enable a free-and-open #IndoPacific.

luka

It is possible that there is in “America” a sourt of primal spiritual fource, very old and linked to the [place] itself, that never took kindly to the ones that moved [here] 400-odd years ago. Maybe it made them insane, mentally ill, anxious, and idiotic (in #retaliation).

And it might almost “channel” itself thru, like, a “president,” muttering cryptically to make this land “great” again—which means one thing coming from the man & something else entirely coming from this primal fource—especially because the “national” greatness is a fabrication.

And under this interpretation, all the #hysteria over “immigration” suddenly becomes wholly transfourmed, because the true #source of this fixation is actually referring to *them,* the same ones #screeching about it, the greedy ones trying to protect their own “possessions.”

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
"Guys I think we're getting into the grass here. Could your team regroup and circle back around to..."

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
"not sure what it means though"

two tourists photographing the facade of a building that is full with german banners and signs protesting gentrification because it's tenants are threatened with eviction, partly due to tourism