Communist music reviews

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I can never work out woebot's politics tbh. he is the most insightful tory zealot on marxism not that it takes much work...

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
also this kind of post-93 hardcore is quite interesting really. it's not really like 92 so obviously has some pitfalls as the later jazz/live drum and bass (my face just creased up writing that) but there is something in it which still elevates it from being a totally bourgeois aesthetic. from a marxist pov it's quite interesting.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

then why'd the cunt create the thread in the first place? It's like Nietzsche. yes, the last man is shit but the ubermensch is impossible. aristocracies of taste are just a fantasy. fuck it. throw ourselves into the sea and end this travesty.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
like if u lot are gonna do this just save yourself the trouble because it's better for my mental health like that.

what's the fuckin point of anything? we could chuck every fucking thing imaginable into the bin. this isn't college class is it for fuck's sake.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
what you want to say is oh can't we all be declasse. but that's not how society works is it? sure, you might have individuals who are declasse, I.E: nobles being disowned from their families etc, or today queer kids being disowned by their wealthy parents but they will either way be sublimated into class fractions or the decaying remnants of a class.

i mean, i'm always on the verge of being declassed but this thread isn't about me or you is it? badgering drinking.

luka

then why'd the cunt create the thread in the first place? It's like Nietzsche. yes, the last man is shit but the ubermensch is impossible. aristocracies of taste are just a fantasy. fuck it. throw ourselves into the sea and end this travesty.

It was 3 in the morning I was getting tired and grouchy and my attention levels were flagging. No need for emotions, we don't have any any more we are the blob

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
yeah well I'm always fucking grouchy yet i put an effort in to try and tone it down sometimes. i wasn't really offended at your post i thought it was a good question but now it's turned into a passive thing with u and otherlife and it's like, leave me out of this.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
like if mans are vexed at each other then that's not my problem just don't use me as a bridge. my head is fucked enough as it is i don't need playtime tim leary shit.

luka

I wasnt vexed at Barty. I wasn't vexed at you.

"In adornos formulation art is the sedimented history of human misery"

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I wasnt vexed at Barty. I wasn't vexed at you.

"In adornos formulation art is the sedimented history of human misery"

never mind you're not following the conversation tonight. i know you're not vexed at me or barty. was just saying if you're gonna make glib statements like that maybe think that others might use them as a passive aggressive gottcha, not me...