Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: fatal vag/dick in brain disease (fvibd/fdibd) discussion thread

  1. #1

    Default fatal vag/dick in brain disease (fvibd/fdibd) discussion thread

    the exercise of veto power (or a violent coup) by the endocrine, sympathetic-nervous and digestive systems united against the brain and its officiating priest.
    discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    It says bless the lads and it means bless the lads.
    Quote Originally Posted by sadmanbarty View Post
    i don't know, probably some marxist cultural theory or something
    https://manifestacionesoterica.bandcamp.com/

  2. #2

    Default

    is it for good or is it for bad? is that situational, and if so, when is it one or the other?
    Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    It says bless the lads and it means bless the lads.
    Quote Originally Posted by sadmanbarty View Post
    i don't know, probably some marxist cultural theory or something
    https://manifestacionesoterica.bandcamp.com/

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    1,308

    Default

    what does it mean?

  4. #4

    Default

    it mean...
    your gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    It says bless the lads and it means bless the lads.
    Quote Originally Posted by sadmanbarty View Post
    i don't know, probably some marxist cultural theory or something
    https://manifestacionesoterica.bandcamp.com/

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,265

    Default

    all i know is i want the sensation of sex and intimacy without leaving my chair. mdma of course terrible for this. acid bit better. some kind of internet prosthesis would help.
    Quote Originally Posted by vimothy View Post
    I respect islamists

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to thirdform For This Useful Post:


  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    564

    Default

    People do act under strange compulsions, but unfettered erotomania (David for Bathsheba, say) is rare in my experience. When someone goes totally doolally for someone hugely inappropriate / inaccessible / incongruous, there's usually some psychological glitch accompanying the fires of lust. It doesn't occur to us to ask, what did David want from Bathsheba, because the answer is supposedly so obvious and basic: he saw her bathing, a strange mist rose in his mind and all reason and probity fled. But we should ask: what was his fantasy? What sort of trip was he on?

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to poetix For This Useful Post:


  9. #7

    Default

    from her character later in the narrative (and this thing we're feeling and doing) probably some kind of Mommy/-adjacent trip
    Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    It says bless the lads and it means bless the lads.
    Quote Originally Posted by sadmanbarty View Post
    i don't know, probably some marxist cultural theory or something
    https://manifestacionesoterica.bandcamp.com/

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poetix View Post
    People do act under strange compulsions, but unfettered erotomania (David for Bathsheba, say) is rare in my experience. When someone goes totally doolally for someone hugely inappropriate / inaccessible / incongruous, there's usually some psychological glitch accompanying the fires of lust. It doesn't occur to us to ask, what did David want from Bathsheba, because the answer is supposedly so obvious and basic: he saw her bathing, a strange mist rose in his mind and all reason and probity fled. But we should ask: what was his fantasy? What sort of trip was he on?
    Well voyeurism is an element of eroticism in itself. Your post reminds me of what DFW calls the 'Actaeon complex' in Infinite Jest - his coinage, I think - with regard to the inhumanly beautiful (but possibly also disfigured) Joelle, meaning a beauty so intense that it paralyses or stupefies the viewer. Named for the mortal huntsman who foolishly spied on Diana as she bathed in a forest pool with her nymphs, but was spotted by her and, for his insolence, transformed by her into a stag, whereupon his own hounds fell on him and tore him to pieces.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Some of the best essentially-high-class-soft-porn in Art is Diana-themed. Classical mythology is a rich source of alibis for art that's basically about being deniably horny.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    the mortal huntsman who foolishly spied on Diana as she bathed in a forest pool with her nymphs, but was spotted by her and, for his insolence, transformed by her into a stag, whereupon his own hounds fell on him and tore him to pieces.
    This myth is the origin of the association of horns with cuckoldry.

  13. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poetix View Post
    Some of the best essentially-high-class-soft-porn in Art is Diana-themed.
    Well who can resist those doe eyes glancing coquettishly from under that tiara?

    R.I.P., wiv da angle's now, 4 eva in are hart's.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

  14. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woops View Post
    This myth is the origin of the association of horns with cuckoldry.
    Not sure that makes sense though - a man has to be married to be cuckolded, doesn't he?
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •