Old Town Road - well come on then

forclosure

As far as my opinion the song is ok and exists but i wanna know what you man think

Its as far as i know the biggest single in the world at the moment made by a gay black guy who up until recently was running a Nicki Minaj stan account, it samples a Nine Inch Nails song which is probably the most money Trent Reznor has made off his music outside of all his soundtrack work, Its got 4 remixs the first cause Billboard thought they were slick saying that it wasnt country but inavertedly gave it more power cause cretinous oppertunist that he is Billy Ray Cyrus saw an oppertunity and got in on it and the most recent remix has Young Thug and a kid who yodels badley in Walmart on it.

Oh and apprently its really about bottoming so ok

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
It's catchy as hell and a lot more substantial than most songs become cultural phenomena

not that there's anything inherently wrong with insubstantial, but

I'd take it by miles over What Does the Fox Say, Gangnam Style, Baby Shark, etc

the last truly dominant summer song here was Despacito and I'd definitely take it over that

the back story is also pretty cool by such standards

as I bonus I enjoy how angry it made country billboard chart purists

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
and Billy Ray Cyrus is definitely an opportunist but fair to him for embracing it nonetheless

I think it's a case where sure he gets exposure to a bunch of kids who have no idea who he is besides maybe Miley Cyrus's dad

but also he helped it legitimize it as country. or, not that it needed that, but he was at least on the right side of history, whatever his motivation.

do you also have small children? whoever is responsible for Baby Shark should be sent to the Human Rights tribunal at The Hague for crimes against humanity

This is the realest statement I've read on dissensus in about three years.

I do think the huge influx of strange kids videos and programs on YouTube is one of the more interesting/sinister things that has happened to the Internet in a while to be honest. My son is a big fan of the videos from the grand theft auto engine where they dip cars in paint and shit. I mean what the fuck are all those about.

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
Its got 4 remixs the first cause Billboard thought they were slick saying that it wasnt country but inavertedly gave it more power cause cretinous oppertunist that he is Billy Ray Cyrus saw an opportunity and got in on it
Is it worth trying to put together an argument that this is basically accelerationism applied to pop country?